Guest Services Can I speak to a manager?: A front end thread

Im going based off stores in my district including mine. Two stores just got SCO this passed summer and they noticed their cashier hours stay the same plus earned additional hours for SCO. My store added 8 SCOs a couple years ago and the same thing happened. We sit around the same amount of hours in the cashier pool but now earn open to close coverage for SCO.
Your district is not most stores. Most implies not just a 51% but a supermajority if not more than that.

I have a question...I'm a seasonal cashier with another seasonal cashier coworker who is a bit of a shithead. He never cleans up after himself...drops the things covering gift card access codes onto the floor instead of in the trashcan directly in front of him, leaves all this hangers and reshop sitting there when he leaves...in fact today when his hanger bin got full at one register...he moved to a new register so he didn't have to deal with it. I closed tonight so I cleaned up both of his workstations! He will leave empty bottles and other trash lying there too. Its very annoying. Should I keep my mouth shut or remind him that he is supposed to clean up before he leaves? There's literally a guide on each lane that tells the cashier what to do before they leave too. So annoying.

I have a question...I'm a seasonal cashier with another seasonal cashier coworker who is a bit of a shithead. He never cleans up after himself...drops the things covering gift card access codes onto the floor instead of in the trashcan directly in front of him, leaves all this hangers and reshop sitting there when he leaves...in fact today when his hanger bin got full at one register...he moved to a new register so he didn't have to deal with it. I closed tonight so I cleaned up both of his workstations! He will leave empty bottles and other trash lying there too. Its very annoying. Should I keep my mouth shut or remind him that he is supposed to clean up before he leaves? There's literally a guide on each lane that tells the cashier what to do before they leave too. So annoying.
Tell your gsa.

Jimmy Neutron

“Gotta Blast!”
GSA is a sweet gig though I cleaned a pile of literal shit off the floor today
We have a serial shitter at our store And she hits the store at least twice a week. Why tf haven’t we banned her yet? She’s trails her diarrhea all over the sales floor all the way down to guest services and photo lab before sh leaves. AP says there’s nothing we can do. Lol!

We have a serial shitter at our store And she hits the store at least twice a week. Why tf haven’t we banned her yet? She’s trails her diarrhea all over the sales floor all the way down to guest services and photo lab before sh leaves. AP says there’s nothing we can do. Lol!
I’m pretty sure your AP is wrong in this instance. Especially if the person is known for doing this in store there’s gotta be something they can do, because that creates a health hazard for both team members and guests. They could at least give her a warning about trying to contain her, uh, bowel issues.

can't touch this

Store Meme Leader
I’m pretty sure your AP is wrong in this instance. Especially if the person is known for doing this in store there’s gotta be something they can do, because that creates a health hazard for both team members and guests. They could at least give her a warning about trying to contain her, uh, bowel issues.
Intentionally doing so is actually illegal and I’m guessing that in some circumstances it can constitute assault (by contaminated bodily fluids). So yeah there is something they can do about it but they just don’t want to deal with it

can't touch this

Store Meme Leader
Reason #29,596,491,592,114,558,592^60 not to work at GS:

Stopped by GS today to get an exchange and was behind some guy whose belt broke and was showing about a foot of ass crack, also he smelled like shit. Nobody was behind me so I told the GSA chick after he left “brb about to go get a syringe and inject bleach into my eyeballs” welp I pussied out so now I’m just going to have to deal with these afterimages and wait for em to fade

Just a heads up: I’ve had this issue before, but it seems to be happening a lot more lately. Guests have been trying to return high value items on their registry and getting ridiculously high valued merchandise cards in return. I’ll decline it based on the part of the registry that says “items eligible for return,” but some guest service tms are doing it for people. Returning on the registry completely bypasses the limit on ID... so no prompt for exchange or limit on the merch cards. It’s a shame because these guys are going to ruin easy returns for the genuine baby shower returners.

A guy tried this with me last night and started arguing with me. I had this similiar situation a few times this past weekend, but this guy was the worst. He had over $300 in electronics to return and hads me his phone with baby registry barcode on it. He made a return with a receipt as well that was payed with a merch card with over $270 on it and had another receipt in that bag with a merch card that would have totaled over $500.