Service & Engagement Can I speak to a manager?: A front end thread

It goes off lowest selling cost in the last 30 days so If someone says a can of nuts is a dollar to be a cheap ass and we change it that becomes the lowest selling price.
I thought it was the lowest selling price in the past year. Is there a clear written policy or is this ASANTS?

I’ve tried to use the one we have but for the life of me I can’t get it to work. Maybe it’s broken or maybe I am lol
If you have the newer ones (green) instead of blue I had trouble with and took off the safety at end of the point and it works a lot better now

Any other stores not allowing guests to keep hangars anymore? The communication at my store has been terrible on this and I was just informed today that we should be collecting all hangars from clothes sold. Maybe this is something only our district is implementing?
Every now and then if a store had low return percentage for hangers they’ll get an email reminding them about the recycling policy. All hangers bins get weighed and each store is measured of the percentage of hangers they return. The more you return the better your store does.

you can order tagging guns that actually work via office depot

i specifically ordered this one for my service desk and fitting room

Well, last night, the defect-from-Zebra option decided to crap out, meaning that today, there were piles of defects waiting not only for GS, but for the openers from every section of the sales floor. As we STILL haven't rolled out the GSA-free model I, as closing GSA, put all of the SD's into one bin and left info both in my email and in a note at the desk for the SD opener.

And apparently, we aren't getting training hours because our existing TMs should already be trained on how to do everything when we've had no payroll and they sprung this like they do everything else.

Yep this happened to us too, we were about to come clean on defects when it decided to stop working. By the end of the night our defect bin was full again because we couldn’t do any of them. :(

Yep this happened to us too, we were about to come clean on defects when it decided to stop working. By the end of the night our defect bin was full again because we couldn’t do any of them. :(
Love this new system 🙄

Defecting the old way was literally the ONE piece of technology that actually worked... but we couldn’t have that now could we

Sheesh. So many bugs in the new system. With all this smart technology and Targets money you would think there would be some awesome state of the art devices !

Sheesh. So many bugs in the new system. With all this smart technology and Targets money you would think there would be some awesome state of the art devices !
What’s annoying is they could if they wanted to. Look at the target app. It’s really good. They have the talent and money to make it happen, they just don’t care to apply it to ™ side

Are Zebra defects working today?

And why are those stupid pieces of paper printing out everytime? It's not like you can do anything with them.

Our printers are set to ZPL*. They have been since the beginning of this mess. Yesterday, there was a global issue (it seems based on what I'm reading here) about defecting items with an error message about items not being found or something like that.
Gotcha. My store got the update and I’ll get to experience it for the first time tomorrow. Can’t wait 🙃🙃🙃

we handled defects at guest service fairly nicely when i and another gstm were at the desk, but today was rough for the tms at the desk and i imagine the weekend will be rough.

biggest thing right now (for my store) is certain tms not getting through their head that they have to hit override to toss for esim products to prompt the “leaking, damaged, missing top” question to properly esim it. i saw a lot of salvage stickers on blatant bag and seal items and was trying so hard not to be rude or condescending while reminding for the fifteenth time (not counting my three notes) !

Anyone else annoyed by the latest register update? I’m assuming this is for all registers but I only deal with SCO. Guest scans a package of strawberries and now it asks them “how many?” Same for bags of carrots, 2lb wrapped organic bananas, packages of blueberries, and I don’t know what else. I had a poor confused guest put in that she had 6 bananas and I had to delete 5 of the lines for her. $1.35 per banana was a bit too much even if they are organic. 😂

This “update” is not helpful. People want to scan and drop. If they have more than one of anything they will scan each one.

Back