Service & Engagement Can I speak to a manager?: A front end thread

Our IDs do both. I believe my state is moving away from the swipe though as updated IDs don’t have it. We generally still scan... we had issues in the past with people swiping with fraudulent IDs and maxing out stolen IDs. You could generally tell who was being shady though because they’d immediately swipe and put it back in their pocket and then get angry when we’d insist we actually needed to SEE ID.

Hey, did you guys get signing for our current RedCard promotion? I got zip. If you did get the signs could you give me the numbers so I can my support this?

If you use the old red card packets the POS should crash if using the old system. On the new system it just says it’s old. We used to have the purple 9/20 ones but we may have gotten new ones. The purple 9/20 ones will work until they decide to deactivate them and then once they do the pos will crash when you try and use them or say deactive like it is for you. I believe it’s just the purple 9/20 packets which you should have because we have had those for months unless they just recently got new ones. Check your service desk that’s where they are typically kept or see your etl and they can my support it. They may also be in a box in your office area. I highly doubt you don’t have them yet because red cards are the ones thing target cares a lot about. If we did get new ones just look around there is probably a box somewhere with them. The boxes are small and have 2 stacks of packets.

Last edited:
If you use the old red card packets the POS should crash if using the old system. On the new system it just says it’s old. We used to have the purple 9/20 ones but we may have gotten new ones. The purple 9/20 ones will work until they decide to deactivate them and then once they do the pos will crash when you try and use them or say deactive like it is for you. I believe it’s just the purple 9/20 packets which you should have because we have had those for months unless they just recently got new ones. Check your service desk that’s where they are typically kept or see your etl and they can my support it. They may also be in a box in your office area. I highly doubt you don’t have them yet because red cards are the ones thing target cares a lot about. If we did get new ones just look around there is probably a box somewhere with them. The boxes are small and have 2 stacks of packets.
Thanks, that's helpful. Yeah we still have the 9/20s and I've been told the new ones are coming soon. They work at the POS, but my ETL got an alert for them saying they were expired.

myhelp (soon to be integrated into myday) is so useful on mydevices... you can report pretty much anything now!
I tried to get a temp. price reduction on some candy we had way the hell too much of the other day using myhelp, but wasn't able to figure that out. Do you know if there's an automated way to request that?

myhelp (soon to be integrated into myday) is so useful on mydevices... you can report pretty much anything now!

I love submitting things to be fixed on myhelp. I feel like I have magical powers LOL.

I looked, but maybe I am missing something.... Is there a way to ask someone to replace the stupid cash boxes in the SCO? I see lots of other SCO choices. I will break down and call 701 if I must.

I love submitting things to be fixed on myhelp. I feel like I have magical powers LOL.

I looked, but maybe I am missing something.... Is there a way to ask someone to replace the stupid cash boxes in the SCO? I see lots of other SCO choices. I will break down and call 701 if I must.
No I think call 701 for that

yes this is a csc call

What are CSCs hours? My SETLs don't have the time to call, so I'll make the time since this effects me and my closing partner the most and I am sooooo sick of waiting for the SETL to do it. It's like watching grass grow in January.

What are CSCs hours? My SETLs don't have the time to call, so I'll make the time since this effects me and my closing partner the most and I am sooooo sick of waiting for the SETL to do it. It's like watching grass grow in January.
Anytime youre open CSC is open

So that means I can even call at 10 PM EST because they need to be open till the stores in CA and HI close, right?

Any suggestions on how I can get cleaner for the FOS? I can’t order anything and we haven’t had any for a long time. My ETL claims she’s ordered some, but...

Back