Archived Defective Lables

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other day our store completely stopped using Red, Green, and Yellow labels to defect items out. I find it makes defecting much faster and efficient now that you just push K8 and a white label prints out.

Any other stores doing so yet?

Eeeeeeeeee. No longer will defecting out old chobani take a million years!

The only reason I like the license plates is to make a huge production out of salvaging out food that people return..."oh, I didn't open that." "Yes, but Target policy is to throw away any food that has left our building." "Oh...." It's never caused anyone to change their mind on returning something, but I like to think it may have made a person or two think twice about the serious waste.

eeeeeeeeee. No longer will defecting out old chobani take a million years!

qmos

Can't. Chobani is a charge-back scan item at our store and can't be QMOS'd through the RF Apps application. There's a couple DPCI's that will go through, but they're not supposed to. At least I've been told.

Unrelated, but is Chobani vendor-supplied or does it come on the P-Fresh truck? Just curious.

Today was my first full shift and it was awesome not having to use LP's. Hope you all get it soon!

I actually sent a mySupport discussing the issues with trying to Defect 100+ Chobani's (Pear and Banana). Their response was that we had to wait 3 months after the original pog before you could QMOS'd under the vendor's request to view the amount of product we were defecting. They said to continue defecting like usual. I know that mySupport actually reviews our concerns and they change things at certain stores. For example, I work at a Super Target and I had an idea with my team leader to use Frozen Tyson trays in the frozen vegetable section. Problem was these trays were discontinued. My team leader contacted someone at mySupport for weeks. We eventually got the trays and sure enough a couple days later. There was a company wide announcement on Workbench discussing that our store along with a few others would start testing Frozen Tyson trays in the frozen vegetables section. Interesting that my idea went up the ladder and got used.

I just set the frozen section in a store a few weeks ago and used them! They work well minus the odd widths they are and the amount they wanted us to use.

Is this in reverse logistics as well?

Should be. At my store it rolled out in reverse logistics a couple of weeks before guest service.

Does anyone know what to do if you want to void a defective now? I think it may have to be sent to reverse logistics, but I want to make sure.

Is this in reverse logistics as well?

Should be. At my store it rolled out in reverse logistics a couple of weeks before guest service.

Does anyone know what to do if you want to void a defective now? I think it may have to be sent to reverse logistics, but I want to make sure.

If it isn't sent to reverse logistics you may be able to use the LP Audit/Void function still and type the numbers in off the label it prints out. Although I don't recall if the label still has a set of numbers on it besides the DPCI....

No defective labels is part of the pa winter software update taking effect depending on where you are located. Go on workbench for more details. It does have changes in other areas, like signing, pricing & others.

The number should be on the white label that prints out (it's license plates that are being discontinued).
If you need to void it, you should be able to go into RF apps>reverse logistics>void & type in the number.

My defectives app still asked me for a LP this morning...sad, sad day. :( I'm hoping we get our update soon.

Is this rolling out to all stores? We have probably 6+ months' supply of license plates already at guest service, I'd hate to see all that go to waste. :/

If our software rolled out today I wouldn't care if I had three years worth; I'd throw them all the in the trash, gleefully. I hate the stupid things. :p

I think there might be two separate software releases... With our store, the Winter Software release changed the PDA in reverse logistics to single white license plates, but Guest Services is still using the colored license plates until the POS software is updated in a future software release.

Is this rolling out to all stores? We have probably 6+ months' supply of license plates already at guest service, I'd hate to see all that go to waste. :/

I think there might be two separate software releases... With our store, the Winter Software release changed the PDA in reverse logistics to single white license plates, but Guest Services is still using the colored license plates until the POS software is updated in a future software release.

Look for your store schedule of the winter software update on workbench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back