DTL Turnover

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer to not give out the situation here. Anyone willing to answer a question via PM?

sigma7

Former ETL-All the Things
I can try. We've had situations with DTLs in the past.

I'll just say this, a certain store I know of in another group has no official permanent leader from STL up to RVP right now. I have a feeling someone knows something we don't. And/or the pressure on everyone below Tina is super high.

I'll just say this, a certain store I know of in another group has no official permanent leader from STL up to RVP right now. I have a feeling someone knows something we don't. And/or the pressure on everyone below Tina is super high.

Agreed!

sigma7

I may or may not be in a district where my STL has no official between them and Tina.

I wouldn't be throwing that "T" name around guys. It kinda narrows your location quite a bit.

sigma7

I wouldn't be throwing that "T" name around guys. It kinda narrows your location quite a bit.

Honestly this thread is probably good for deletion since all kingpin needs is a pm anyway.

Tina Turner? Tina Fey?

But Seriously... Tina oversees appx. 1,750 stores and about 300,000 team members according to Corporates website. Not too narrow..

Last edited:
When you say Tina, there is only one. LOL. Anyone who has ever met her will never forget her. She is one of the most commanding people I have ever met.

StaticSun

Former Front-End Guru
Staff member
Administrator
Couple of people have offered their assistance via PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.