MEGATHREAD End to End team PILOT

Today I asked why our SL team, which is supposedly E2E , isn't backstocking their own merchandise. I was told that "no other store is doing that. We don't have that kind of time in our allotted hours!"

We are. My TL set an infants POG today, and I backstocked that stuff too, plus an entire cart full of truck push.

Today I asked why our SL team, which is supposedly E2E , isn't backstocking their own merchandise. I was told that "no other store is doing that. We don't have that kind of time in our allotted hours!"
Ours does it now, after some initial pushback. But as a compromise, anything that comes off the truck with a "B" designation next to the custom block (meaning it's backstock) will get sorted to a backstock pallet and is the backroom TM's responsibility.

Previously, all softlines was sent to the breakout and they would send it back later if it was backstock.

Backstock directly from the truck is supposed to be done by the backroom per the modernization guide. My store, SL also does their own backstocking. If someone needs help pulling or backstocking, they can ask for help. No one is made to feel badly about needing help.

Is anyone not backstocking their softlines anymore? The only thing in our store that are being backstocked are socks and underwhere. Everything else is just being set on shelves. This is a major pain for trying to do SFS, because we have no clue if we have any in the back if we can't find it on the floor.

No just you. We actually like to know where our product is.. We know our Soft lines team is not to be trusted with backroom locations so we still have some flow and backroom so they do the backstock of softlines. Not knowing where shit is = lost sales.

Fuck you beauty TMs. Get the fuck out the backroom

TOyYcgh.jpg

Our store had 3 backroom team members standing in the back room talking and playing on their phones all the HL from the truck and pulls everything was done except for SL no one is ever scheduled in SL to do the back stock they saw me looking through it trying to find something and I was told that they asked if they could do it since they were done with EVERYTHING and they were told no by the ETL .. I guess being a team and helping each other doesn't exist anymore. So pay them to play on their phones it will be a cold day in HELL before I back stock anything else!

Our store had 3 backroom team members standing in the back room talking and playing on their phones all the HL from the truck and pulls everything was done except for SL no one is ever scheduled in SL to do the back stock they saw me looking through it trying to find something and I was told that they asked if they could do it since they were done with EVERYTHING and they were told no by the ETL .. I guess being a team and helping each other doesn't exist anymore. So pay them to play on their phones it will be a cold day in HELL before I back stock anything else!

Yep our market peeps have a call box in market they haven't answered it since they went E2E.. I refuse to get it while I understand most calls are for another dept. next to market - you are in that fucking aisle I am across the store! At least can you find out what they are looking for and I will do the digging for it.. But nope.. lets it go to 3rd request while they stand 5ft from it..

Yep our market peeps have a call box in market they haven't answered it since they went E2E.. I refuse to get it while I understand most calls are for another dept. next to market - you are in that fucking aisle I am across the store! At least can you find out what they are looking for and I will do the digging for it.. But nope.. lets it go to 3rd request while they stand 5ft from it..
If anything I feel will be Spots downfall, I feel this will. (There are other things trust me) Now I'm all for "owning" your section, accountability, etc. These cases though, clearly help was needed and Falls on Deaf Ears?? Honestly just a little help would have made a difference for EVERYONE!!! But NNNOOO, leave your fellow coworker/coworkers to the wolves and watch them all die a miserable death!! Way to go Spot!!! :mad::rolleyes:

Wow what a freaking mess that pic. I sometimes take beauty shifts (truck + backstock) and when I do it, I love to correct a lot of the mess there. I LOCU and organize everything and rubber band stuff, especially the nail polish

What started out strong at my store, is now challenging for my team. Unload process is not completed within a reasonable amount of time. Merchandise is everywhere in the backroom. We constantly have leftover push and backstock that can't be put up successfully. The flexible fufillment process cannot be completed ahead of time. Softlines has currently has unpushed merchandise in 6 areas. Grocery team stumbled in the beginning but are doing decent enough. However, Hardlines and Softlines can not keep up. Our BRLA has plummeted, not even scored in the Top 20 in the region. Due to the excess freight coming off the truck, we are not always pulling autofills or relying on manuals. Just do not have enough reliable people to be efficient. What makes matters worst, is of next week, the dayside backroom team (8 ppl, but not all scheduled) will be dissolved. Most of the team is being moved to salesfloor. Basic backroom tasks not completed. We just have to do what the store and district managers tell us.

I am normally optimistic and motivated, but can't seem to get anything accomplished nowadays. Just take every day as they come. Rant over. Thanks for reading.

Currently at the store I work at we are being threatened that we won't receive hours unless we start smiling and moral is restored. Our management team (using that term loosely) are the direct result of the current moral and have no clue how to correct it. Snacks in the break room and threatening the TM's doesn't seem to be working very well. The problem is the E2E, they just don't want to admit failure. Target needs to cut the E2E program instantly if they want to see sales increase. Does Target have a policy about mistreating and threatening TM's?

Market end 2 end

Do y'all have a specific day in the week y'all are scanning outs in the department or is it being done everyday ?

I wonder how many stores have successfully converted the majority of the store to e2e? We are told it's a regional success and that we better get with the program.

Market end 2 end

Do y'all have a specific day in the week y'all are scanning outs in the department or is it being done everyday ?

I'm the Instocks TM and I do all of our Market RIGS. Our morning huddles are at least twice a week in Market where we push 4 to 6 vehicles of truck push, CAFs, or fill POGs that the STL dropped. So no one does Resesrch in Market and the holes in the aisles show it.

Back