MEGATHREAD End to End team PILOT

My backstock training consisted of "find out how to do it". I cringe when I backstock because I want it to be right. One tm didn't even know to hit stow. Maybe that's not necessary but geez a little help maybe?

Ghost? Baffle?
A ghost is when the system thinks something is in a location but isn't (when you scan everything in a location but didn't find what the pda sent for so you hit m-delete).
Baffle=Backstock accidentally found and fixed in location. You don't know it happened but when someone did a pull they scanned a location and an item the system didn't know was there. (Someone physically added something to a location without properly sto'ing OR said they removed all items when the pda asks (ex: softlines is sometimes uncounted), but didn't actually take all of that dpci.

Thanks. Can a Locu be done on a zebra? I assume so but no one knows. I do not want to cause headaches but have basically had a device slapped in my hand and been told take care of your backstock. * donate it?*

Found out softlines has been keeping price change hours. No wonder price change has been such a struggle, we're doing all the work for them without those hours. It's going to change now, thankfully. But it doesn't give me a lot of confidence that anyone upstairs knows what the hell is really going on. I feel like we could have told them there was something off months ago. Smh.

Found out softlines has been keeping price change hours. No wonder price change has been such a struggle, we're doing all the work for them without those hours. It's going to change now, thankfully. But it doesn't give me a lot of confidence that anyone upstairs knows what the hell is really going on. I feel like we could have told them there was something off months ago. Smh.

Yeah sounds like your store pptl is a pushover.

Our softlines team lead was unable to do their own price change and our pptl didn't do anything about it. Our new etl log said screw that and makes her underpost if she's going to use his team.

I'm really disappointed with how my store has handled E2E so far. We're basically back to the way it was at first, with grocery, softlines, electronics, and cosmetics owning their areas and Flow owning the rest. Except we're still doing the metered unload and we still have people stocking various areas during the unload, but it's not consistent for who goes where and call-offs frequently fuck up plans. Backroom is still just one person, but their workload has been lightened considerably, giving them time to sort transition and do other backroom routines.

Well grocery at my store couldn't handle the added workload of backstocking and pulling their batches, so it's now gone back to the best team in the store, backroom.

We were clean with grocery back stock when I left yesterday and I came in today to 3 tubs, 1 uboat and 1 3 tier full of backstock. Plus what looked like 2 different pulls left over from yesterday. I don't what the heck is happening but this is crazy. We also have a ton of softlines backstock left. When I left today all of the market from the truck hadn't been touched yet and was just sitting on uboats in the middle of aisles. This process is not working in our store, from what seems to be a lack of people being scheduled/people who are there not knowing of to do their jobs quickly and efficiently.

Went through backroom accuracy reports today and it looks like market had about 1/4 of the errors. I'm terrified of what will happen if the beauty team starts doing their own backstock.

Grocery only looks like they're good with backstock.

And then you open the freezer.

And the dairy cooler.

And the meat cooler.

It's also entertaining to watch since they've pretty much split into two groups; one that's loyal to their TL (2 TMs) and one that disagrees with a majority of his decisions (6 TMs) since those decisions are what's making their backroom share look awful. They've even reached out to my team for help. Personally, I support the mini revolution.

Since my market team somewhat was doing E2E, the location accuracy for market plummeted. Audit daily would be like 30-40% errors fixed when before it would be like "you fixed 3 errors and scanned 85 items"

Half of the boxes from the food truck aren't B Coded. So either market team is wizards or their not locating some of their backstock on the shelves.

Cases of water and ice is never filled

I'm glad to get market out of the backroom as far as dry goods, now need to just get backroom to be back on the coolers.

Grocery only looks like they're good with backstock.

And then you open the freezer.

And the dairy cooler.

And the meat cooler.

This is why I'm kinda glad we flipped process and leave dry for last because the LOD can see how much we have left and backroom can help us backstock because they'd never check the rooms.

We were clean with grocery back stock when I left yesterday and I came in today to 3 tubs, 1 uboat and 1 3 tier full of backstock. Plus what looked like 2 different pulls left over from yesterday. I don't what the heck is happening but this is crazy. We also have a ton of softlines backstock left. When I left today all of the market from the truck hadn't been touched yet and was just sitting on uboats in the middle of aisles. This process is not working in our store, from what seems to be a lack of people being scheduled/people who are there not knowing of to do their jobs quickly and efficiently.

Went through backroom accuracy reports today and it looks like market had about 1/4 of the errors. I'm terrified of what will happen if the beauty team starts doing their own backstock.

We should rename this "End to End Team Murder" instead of Pilot. You know what kills me? When you spend HOURS backstocking carts only to have the damn autofills order the backroom to repull it the next day. It's double the work and stupid as hell but apparently this issue of creating autofills off of something that was JUST backstocked cannot be fixed. The system should not be pulling every item you backstock the very next day. -_- So irritating....

So who else is getting their receiving/backroom area mutilated? They are butchering the pallet spaces like crazy so there's more room for the unload.

I can't even imagine how they plan on handling 3day to christmas. We would struggle for space to stage product before but now I have no idea how any of that is going to happen.

Not to mention the unloads are taking 5 hours now at a minimum.

Last edited:
Deep zone expected first thing ( to pick up the reshop the closers dumped in nooks and crannies) then a safari to find my freight in the receiving jungle. 30 plus repacks later (no sorting please and smile for the guests because I'm one of two redshirts on the floor and constantly searching for a left handed froolap cup- it said you have it online- guest simpers). Clean finish. Love to.

Last edited:
Deep zone expected first thing ( to pick up the reshop the closers dumped in nooks and crannies) then a safari to find my freight in the receiving jungle. 30 plus repacks later (no sorting please and smile for the guests because I'm one of two redshirts on the floor and constantly searching for a left handed froolap cup- it said you have it online- guest simpers). Clean finish? Love to.

I'm not sure what I like more, when someone insists we have it in stock because the website said so (they were looking at another store 90% of the time) or they saw it just yesterday so we should still have it.

Why didn't you buy it when you saw it then?! Spot needs to put out bottles of advil for the TMs. Between guests, ETLs and Corporate it's just one, long throbbing headache all day.

We should rename this "End to End Team Murder" instead of Pilot. You know what kills me? When you spend HOURS backstocking carts only to have the damn autofills order the backroom to repull it the next day. It's double the work and stupid as hell but apparently this issue of creating autofills off of something that was JUST backstocked cannot be fixed. The system should not be pulling every item you backstock the very next day. -_- So irritating....
It's very easily fixed and is caused by store error. Change the SFQ and the items won't be triggered to pull until they fit on the floor.

Back