MEGATHREAD End to End team PILOT

Some TM on the food team know how to do more than push. They are trained to do in-stock, POG, and backstock. So if you have ppl who are cross trained that aspect won't be a nightmare come inventory check.

Oh I'm waiting to see how our numbers and backroom aisles will look like once these market team start pulling/backstocking
a disaster. there that's it. not a complete and utter nightmarish hell that it will be, right away but it will get there, just give it time. The focus for this end to end nonsense is the front of the house and the back of the house it seems can get utterly f___d for all any one cares. just give it time.

Is the new market team scheduled under "consumables" now? Also does the market team receive a raise?

Yes, it depends on your prototype. P-Fresh will have all Consumables (Autofills, Freight, Backstock, FDC) under the "Consumables - Salefloor" bucket. Super Targets will have just dry replenishment under consumables, and all FDC related work allocated under meat.

Yes, it depends on your prototype. P-Fresh will have all Consumables (Autofills, Freight, Backstock, FDC) under the "Consumables - Salefloor" bucket. Super Targets will have just dry replenishment under consumables, and all FDC related work allocated under meat.
They must have given stores a fuck ton of training hours for the transition. I've had the closer scheduled under training all week.

I will be sharing the few points I have heard about the new pilot.
  • Flow team, instocks, backroom will all fall into salefloor.
  • TMs will be assigned to specific areas of the store and will be held responsible for pushing truck, do research, pull batches, push items, backstock. Example: A TMs, B TMs, Girls TMs, Infant TMs etc
  • Payroll should not be affected and hours will just be reallocated where needed
  • It is not clear how pay grades will be affected.
Anyone knows more? Anyone is having this pilot in their store?
The pilot is going on at my store. So far everyone really likes it. I have been Pog & Pricing TL for 15 years and now I am salesfloor over F run. For those who don't know about End to End, all teams go away and everyone moves to salesfloor where you are responsible for all tasks in your area, stocking, zoning, backstock, pogs pricing and salesplanners etc. The issue we are working through right now is training everyone on all aspects. Ex flow team members having to learn setting pogs and cashier training as well as salesfloor teams learning to backstock etc. but so far everyone seems to like it and it is working. I have heard of the other store in our district that is doing the pilot is struggling but that's part of the pilot to figure everything out.

Hours have not been affected too much. Adjacency calendar hours are given to the areas to complete to workload as well as truck and backstocking. The floor is coming clean on truck days as well as the backroom. For me personally it has relieved a lot of stress and with everyone pitching in, workloads are completed early and the team is not as grouchy as they usually are.

With 20+ years at Target I was skeptical but we all agreed to give it a shot and so far it has been successful.

The pilot is going on at my store. So far everyone really likes it. I have been Pog & Pricing TL for 15 years and now I am salesfloor over F run. For those who don't know about End to End, all teams go away and everyone moves to salesfloor where you are responsible for all tasks in your area, stocking, zoning, backstock, pogs pricing and salesplanners etc. The issue we are working through right now is training everyone on all aspects. Ex flow team members having to learn setting pogs and cashier training as well as salesfloor teams learning to backstock etc. but so far everyone seems to like it and it is working. I have heard of the other store in our district that is doing the pilot is struggling but that's part of the pilot to figure everything out.

Hours have not been affected too much. Adjacency calendar hours are given to the areas to complete to workload as well as truck and backstocking. The floor is coming clean on truck days as well as the backroom. For me personally it has relieved a lot of stress and with everyone pitching in, workloads are completed early and the team is not as grouchy as they usually are.

With 20+ years at Target I was skeptical but we all agreed to give it a shot and so far it has been successful.

You must be a high volume store to be placed just in F.

Do you have a team? Or is it just you responsible for being e2e in F?

What time do you start pushing freight?

Is e2e storewide for you?

How do you balance register backup calls and pushing a truck during the day?

In my store e2e is going to be just grocery and softlines. Sorry for all the questions, these changes are just very interesting. I think there is potential for this to work out really well. My heart goes out to all the BrTl's who have a bunch of people pulling,backstocking, and tearing apart the fixture room.

They must have given stores a fuck ton of training hours for the transition. I've had the closer scheduled under training all week.
Either that or they just aren't using those hours correctly.

I know of at least a couple of TMs who have been scheduled under "projects" for several weeks, while just doing their normal jobs. I'm 99% sure that workcenter is supposed to be used to charge out training hours for GOM.

My store's flow team just got the official news today about being assigned and being responsible for an area. We were also informed about a change to the unload process where they want a 4 person unload and trucks will be pack with what the store needs on green racks, or an equivalent, like what market uses turning trucks into 53' long repacks! The area thing doesn't bother me as I am electronics flow, but the change to trucks and security items has me concerned.

A better question might be how many aisles and what departments that is. My store has a block that is almost 90 aisles long.
I...did not think of that. I've only been to the targets in my district, with mine being the highest volume, and I'm only an A. So my experience with bigger targets is zero.

My team was told of E2E. Apparently our DTL stopped by and explained the process, wasn't there for when it happened. They said that it's coming to us on the horizon and that another store in our district is already starting the process. Entire dayside backroom basically said they will not stay with Target if this rolls out, most of our flow team (basically the same team for 25+ years) has said the same thing.

Based on some of the comments here, I really can't tell if this is going to be a major flop or major success for Target. For smaller stores, it sounds perfect and dandy. But for larger stores, it sounds like an absolute nightmare. I'm praying they do the same thing as the original viper pilot roll out and we'll all go back to our regular shifts in a few months.

My store's flow team just got the official news today about being assigned and being responsible for an area. We were also informed about a change to the unload process where they want a 4 person unload and trucks will be pack with what the store needs on green racks, or an equivalent, like what market uses turning trucks into 53' long repacks! The area thing doesn't bother me as I am electronics flow, but the change to trucks and security items has me concerned.
Did they say when that's going to happen? All I've seen so far is that's coming at some point in the future. That would be huge if your store is already getting it this summer.

Either that or they just aren't using those hours correctly.

I know of at least a couple of TMs who have been scheduled under "projects" for several weeks, while just doing their normal jobs. I'm 99% sure that workcenter is supposed to be used to charge out training hours for GOM.
Its guaranteed they aren't using then right, but they've billed over 100 hrs a week for two weeks now to food training...

Back