Archived Extra Trucks/No Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we added a truck in years past we used to get an extra 110 hours of payroll. This year it went to 50 extra hours.. now we get zero extra payroll for an added truck 🤣

Right! It's a hoot! No overtime but add two trucks! Seriously! Don't understand who Target thinks is going to unload all these trucks. Not all people want to work seven to 14 days in a row.
That's illegal. And should be reported. Not to HR but to the actual state agency

I guess. I write my own schedule and I'm on day 1 of 10 in a row. I voluntarily did 16 days a year ago when I wasn't writing my schedule.
Some people don't mind epecially if the atmosphere is decent. But if it's volatile, then that changes everything. Like people who forget we're human and don't bother even considering your perspective. It's my way or the highway.

Right! It's a hoot! No overtime but add two trucks! Seriously! Don't understand who Target thinks is going to unload all these trucks. Not all people want to work seven to 14 days in a row.
Our store has a ton of ot. Basically everyone dayside in Hardlines Softlines and truck have 45-50 hours.

Our store has a ton of ot. Basically everyone dayside in Hardlines Softlines and truck have 45-50 hours.
That's what we had last weekend but like I stated, when the atmosphere is volatile, then fuck it. Sure I can take the extra money, but not if I'm gonna be ass whooped for those extra hours. I'd rather keep my 40 than stress for 50. Quality of life > extra Jacksons or Benjamins that will get taken away in taxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back