Archived Fall National Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they don't start without me!!!

Last year, I got about a million texts, but this year, I haven't heard a peep--because this year, I would have to get paid for the texts :D.

I don't think my STL makes six figures.

Last year, I got about a million texts, but this year, I haven't heard a peep--because this year, I would have to get paid for the texts :D.
You should have been paid for it last year, they just didn't enforce it. I know there was some message recently about making sure everyone gets paid when they work (and the minimum work time is 15 minutes), but that was the case before. This was just a reminder. There was probably some lawsuit or something that sparked corporate to remind everyone of the policy. The only thing you're allowed to do off the clock is discuss scheduling (eg calling off, getting called in, stuff like that).

Haven't seen my STL in a week, but I figured that she was assisting another store in the district prepare for a CEO/Board of directors visit. That's where 90% of our team has been for the last two weeks.
Wonder if we are in the same district. Haven't seen my STL for a couple weeks. Found out CEO will be in town and ETL's have been prepping store at another store. So stupid that the CEO sees a store that is not reality. He is the only to see a perfect store when the employees and guests don't.

Irie is that who the special guest is?? I know one year it was Luke Bryan ( I think) Irie never even heard of him..

Gotta wonder how much $$$ that cost the company and could it have been used better...

For some it's in their contract if they have any type of exclusive launch with spot. The others are written off when taxes are filed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back