Ive seen guest complaints about being able to see the contents of the box thru the pouch, which is what happens when the "just for you" side shows.

One was: "It was a gift for my daughter and she saw whats in the box and now her christmas is ruined"

So if you have it facing out, fold the sheet in thirds so the list of items isnt showing. But I usually fold it the other way now for the guests privacy.

Ive seen guest complaints about being able to see the contents of the box thru the pouch, which is what happens when the "just for you" side shows.

One was: "It was a gift for my daughter and she saw whats in the box and now her christmas is ruined"

So if you have it facing out, fold the sheet in thirds so the list of items isnt showing. But I usually fold it the other way now for the guests privacy.
Packslip pouches only go on SIO merchandise, so I doubt the packslip was what gave away the contents of the delivery...

Packslip pouches only go on SIO merchandise, so I doubt the packslip was what gave away the contents of the delivery...
Sometimes I've seen people put on the outside because they forgot to put in the box and it's faster than reopening and retaping it. Mostly happened during 4Q when like 5 people would pack at once due to a shitton of orders

Sometimes I've seen people put on the outside because they forgot to put in the box and it's faster than reopening and retaping it. Mostly happened during 4Q when like 5 people would pack at once due to a shitton of orders
I realize that. However there should be zero guest complaints about the proper facing of the packslip when packed correctly. When guests order SIO items, I believe there is bold red font telling the guest that there is no way to hide what is being shipped. Using guest complaints as an excuse to face the packslip the wrong way isn't a valid reason to do our job improperly.

Even then, there's no guarantee that something you order online will be "secret". Plenty of places put the collates in SIO pouches whether it's SIO or not. (just like plenty of places ship non-softlines in polybags, I guess)

Yeah it was the packing slip that gave away the contents of that large Barbie dream house box!

So I need some clarification here guys,
1. What percentage/range are you supposed to be in to be considered red or green, in regards to INF?
2. What are the deadlines for picking and packing?

our deadline for picking is 2pm, for packing its 4:30pm but we've been slowly trying to push it to 4pm so that we have enough time to troubleshoot any issues that arise.

on a different note, anyone else having issues with scanning times while pulling being insanely slow? like i'll scan an item, and between the time i scan the item to a child location, it can be close to 30 secs.

1. What percentage/range are you supposed to be in to be considered red or green, in regards to INF?

1. INF below 9% is green with 11% and higher is red with yellow in between.
2. 2pm to have all of today’s workload to pick and everything scanned out by 4pm. Your suppose to have it all packed by 4pm but sometimes that can’t happen.

on a different note, anyone else having issues with scanning times while pulling being insanely slow? like i'll scan an item, and between the time i scan the item to a child location, it can be close to 30 secs.
Slow target WiFi. Some of our zebras disconnect randomly from the network and I don’t know until it gives me the error code. I then spend a few minutes with the zebra in the air looking for signal.

1. For SFS, INF under 9% is green. For OPU, I believe it's 95% and up.

2. Picking needs to be done by 2pm (4pm for rush orders) and packing needs to be done by 4:30pm.

No issues here.

our deadline for picking is 2pm, for packing its 4:30pm but we've been slowly trying to push it to 4pm so that we have enough time to troubleshoot any issues that arise.

We have the same issue, but it's random. Such as yesterday, the first couple hours I'd have to wait after accepting the quantity and before scanning into the hold location, but during the last few hours before 2pm, the system was running smoothly again. On other days it's the complete opposite, no real way to tell how slow the system will react on any given day. I'm crossing my fingers it'll improve after the Move rollout in March.

So, there are 7 orders still open and needing to be packed on Pack n Ship but there are no carts in site at my packing station. Anyway I can find out what cart I need to key in to print those orders? Any way through Manhattan?

I'm iffy with manhattan but i remember on the first screen when you login you should see a list of what's packed vs whats printed and just scroll down until something looks different.

Or scan every box before it's shipped

So, there are 7 orders still open and needing to be packed on Pack n Ship but there are no carts in site at my packing station. Anyway I can find out what cart I need to key in to print those orders? Any way through Manhattan?
You login, click on dashboard, select from “not printed” to “in packing,” select all tick boxes, click actions to print collate and click apply. It’ll send it to the printer at packing station.

Log into Manhattan, go to the warehouse management page go printed to printed and hit apply. That will bring up everything the system thinks had been printed but not packed yet. Check the date of the order. If it's older than a day run the report to excel. (Third drop down over I believe but don't quote me on that.) Go to the UPS or FedEx website and put the tracking numbers in for the number your missing to make sure they hadn't already been shipped. Now you check the onhands with what you have instocks if they match it probably got packed but not scanned out. You may also need to check the dashboard page for what waved, someone might have missed a child location on the cart.

Last edited:
We were the first store to test the new work load screen two weeks ago. It's nice to be able to view the pulls without finding a cart or typing one in. Also it's prevented one of our etls from creating fake SFS batches in not real carts.
THIS! Our ETL’s would make random carts to check the workload during 4th quarter. They wouldn’t tell anyone but we know it was one of the labels given to ETL’s

The move update is real nice except for the scanning cart.

Last edited:
Soo... this Move update. Anyone? Viewing numbers / selecting batches before scanning the cart.

This caught me off guard today. I came into work at 4am and Move was like how it usually was. The update showed around 8am and I thought the app was being glitchy. I like that I don’t have to scan/enter a cart anymore to see the numbers.

The new update shows workload before scanning a cart. If you pause a batch and get the "invalid barcode" error message when trying to pick it back up, tap the blue "no cart tied" link on the upper right and it will work. Wasted 30 minutes trying to figure that out this morning while on hold with CSC
Cool, I was wondering if there were other ways to go back into paused batches. I also found that selecting a task to do and keying/scanning in whatever cart that is paused will bring you back in to that batch.

Back