Archived Funny conversations

Status
Not open for further replies.
At my old store the only bathrooms were the public ones up front and in the back room.

Odd. My store has the public restrooms and two restrooms for TMs: one outside the TSC (next to the pharmacy) and one in the backroom. Mind you, the TM restrooms are unisex.

When the new group of ETLs invaded, they closed the pharmacy restroom for only the pharmacy. We only have the backroom one, plus the three up front.

At my old store the only bathrooms were the public ones up front and in the back room.
This is how my store is and the ones in the back room are FREEZING!!! (not to mention, STINKY!!!) I WISH they'd remodel the pharmacy and give us one in there, but we have a snowball's chance in hades of that happening~lol!

one of my manangers always likes to say these following phrases:

"LOL"

"OH SNAP!"

"OMG"

keep in mind this guy is in his 30s, is married with kids.

I'd cry if I had 3 floors... this was a conversation that happen a few days ago at a morning huddle.

TL-SOFTLINES--team Id like to recognize xxxx for getting me my Colombian sausage so quickly

TL-MEAT-- *looks up and giggles*

TM-PRODUCE-- can you repeat that.. I was writing a great team card and didnt cathch that.. (even though she did)

TL-SOFTLINES-- ii said, Id like the thank xxxx for giving me my Colombian sausage so quickly..ii really needed too.

STL-- *cracking up*...you might want to reword that xxxx

*team looks at TL-MEAT*

TL-MEAT-- *laughing* Im not Colombian..

TL-SOFTLINES-- *blushes & laughs* thats not what I meant... nevermind... can someone else go please

STL-- *still laughing*

SERVICE DESK TM-- GSTL your needed for a price check on a CL 15, the deli meat doesnt have a barcode and they are in a hurry.

GSTL, STL, TL-SOFTLINES, TL-MEAT-- *laughingggggg sooo hard*

GSTL *still laughing* im on my way for the meat check

^^^ true story loll

GSTM-- "softlines come in please"

SOFTLINES TM-- "go for softlines..can I help your find something?"

GSTM-- "I need the DPCI for a..*shuffling* *loud beep*...can you get *static* but in a blue?"

SOFTLINES TM-- "xxx, hold the button then speak..I didnt hear a word you said"

GSTM-- "I need the *static* *beeping* but I need it in the color blue

SOFTLINES TM-- "hold the button down and wait a second before talking..your breaking up"

GSTM-- "switch to four please"

GSTM-- "are you on four?"

SOFLINES TM--"yes, now hold the button down and then talk"

GSTM-- "can you hear me?"

SOFTLINES TM-- "yes now you need a DPCI for what?"

GSTM-- "nevermind the guest didnt want it anymore...thanks anyways"

*****ches back to 1 and *****es about the conversation*

Around Halloween there's always some butthead that ends up stealing one of our walkies- happens every year like no joke. This year takes the cake! We got a rash of prankers fora week and one LOD kept getting the brunt of it. PS Thank god this was after store hours:

Walkie: What are you going to be for halloween?
LOD: Team, we need to huddle. Now!
Walkie: I don't want to cuddle! What are you going to be for halloween?!
LOD: Yo Mama that's what!

Needless to say, we all saw him in a different light. I don't care what other said that night- that was awesome

I have yet to see someone steal one of our walkies. That'll be the day the TM that let it happen get's fired loll... How does a guest get a hold of one of your walkies??

I have no idea. We have a really bad system of not signing them out, so there's no real follow up on it.

We had a guest return a walkie they found in their trunk. Apparently fell in when the CA helped load their car. They kept hearing voices in the trunk.

loll that happen to the cart attendant walkie and a guest returned it. Our ETL-GE is very much on top of equipment, that's why on the bounce back coming up. ALL of our equipment has to be accounted for. It's basically up to me, my other GSA and our GSTL to take note of everything. No one is aloud to sign anything out except the LOD (ETL's), HR, and GSTL/GSA.

around halloween there's always some butthead that ends up stealing one of our walkies- happens every year like no joke. This year takes the cake! We got a rash of prankers fora week and one lod kept getting the brunt of it. Ps thank god this was after store hours:

Walkie: What are you going to be for halloween?
Lod: Team, we need to huddle. Now!
Walkie: I don't want to cuddle! What are you going to be for halloween?!
Lod: Yo mama that's what!

Needless to say, we all saw him in a different light. I don't care what other said that night- that was awesome

omg lmfao!

One Monday night we were wave zoning hardlines and our ETL-GE who was LOD that night was helping us out because of callouts. Around 9 PM, this conversation occurred:

Food Ave TM: LOD, please LOD.
ETL-GE: This is ***, CIHYFS?
Food Ave TM: (Very startled) Who dis?

Then we just all started laughing and she gets back on the walkie and sighs before saying, "Go for LOD."

The TM had, of course, met the ETL-GE several times. She was naturally very confused on why someone wouldn't remember their boss's name. Although, I think she's the only ETL that ever responds with her name instead of just "Go for LOD."

loll that happen to the cart attendant walkie and a guest returned it. Our ETL-GE is very much on top of equipment, that's why on the bounce back coming up. ALL of our equipment has to be accounted for. It's basically up to me, my other GSA and our GSTL to take note of everything. No one is aloud to sign anything out except the LOD (ETL's), HR, and GSTL/GSA.

We tried that, but then our GSTLs have a habit of jumping on the lane for a "quick" backup that lasts 15 minutes. Then we tried only giving our HR that duty... pretty much scrapped the whole idea since we're all too lazy

We were all talking about our license renewals the other day in the pharmacy...the village idiot says (and I kid you not, it was all I could do to NOT bust out laughing) "yeah, I got the card about that...do we go to the DMV to do that or what?" :facepalm:

We ran out of tape at the electronics boat, and we electronics TMs were having a bit of trouble tracking down the TL to requisition to which this chain of notes resulted:

TM1: Hey can we get some more tape?
TM2: I second that we need some tape.
Me: What do you guys need tape for? Aren't you enjoying using grey stickers, gum, and spit?

Finally we got some tape and a note:

TL: And on the 7th day, he said let there be tape!

To which I had to add: "And it was good."

We ran out of tape at the electronics boat, and we electronics TMs were having a bit of trouble tracking down the TL to requisition to which this chain of notes resulted:

TM1: Hey can we get some more tape?
TM2: I second that we need some tape.
Me: What do you guys need tape for? Aren't you enjoying using grey stickers, gum, and spit?

Finally we got some tape and a note:

TL: And on the 7th day, he said let there be tape!

To which I had to add: "And it was good."

That is epic!

CA: Uhhh.... head cashier?
GSTL: Go ahead.
CA: We uhh, have a problem.
GSTL (who has laryngitis and can barely speak at this point in the day): What?
CA: Someone stole the remote to the cart pusher when we weren't looking.

Me, walking out of the offices behind the GSTL: How the hell does that happen?!?

Tonight, when I was working, there was this couple in line. The woman was on the phone and the man kept on chiming his angry 2 cent. Apparently, someone was talking about them and the person on the other end of the phone was running the news back to the couple. Well as they were leaving, the woman from the couple said "She better know that if I wasn't in the nursing program, I would be in JAIL tonight." I tried my hardest not to laugh.

I was zoning in toys the other night when I heard this exchange on the walkie:

GSA: LOD [ETL-HL's full name].
LOD: Go ahead, [GSA's full name].
GSA: Your daddy's here.

Haha no, this time there werent. But our GSTL does like to announce when she's in the bathroom and exactly whats going on and how well things are going for her.

ughhhh :eek: :blowup:

Never occurred to me before, but I think I'm going to alcohol swab the walkie when i grab one from now on..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back