Archived Grocery transition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pushed in market yesterday and my biggest fear came true! I had mp salt in small plastic bottles. The new black pushers were there instead of the plastic sticky thing. What do you suppose that salt already on the shelf looked like. A nice neat straight line row. NOT 3 or 4 of them had popped out and everything was bunched up. It took me 2 fucking seconds to look at the shelf and backstock the salt shakers. I freaking knew this would be a pain in the ass.

Did anyone else gain a ton of stuff for the break room from this transition? We have about 3 tables full of stuff that the vendors didn't want to take back. Most of it is actually decent too.

Our PMT installed the new bake/grill focal today but he didn't bother pushing the aisle back. POG had set it in reverse, so the spices are now at the front and the focal only sticks out about a half foot into the racetrack.

Our vendors had to take back almost all of it haha. Although I worked with Nabisco to flex out a bunch of his stuff on a backendcap to try to sell it down
I miss our old Nabisco vendor... She was great. The new girl hasn't said a single word to us. Which is fine by me. If they make an effort, I make an effort. If not... Good luck.

Our PMT installed the new bake/grill focal today but he didn't bother pushing the aisle back. POG had set it in reverse, so the spices are now at the front and the focal only sticks out about a half foot into the racetrack.

Why would you set it before, was it full of product?

I can't think of one thing that is actually staying where it is...

Actually... Ice cream.
Mine is seafood, ice cream, snacks and pizzas. My adjacency called for pizza and snacks to switch but I only got a revision for pizza and mysupported it and got a revised adjacency with it back to its original spot

Ours reasonably stayed. We set it last week. However some POGS scooted down. We had to hold off on the single meals due to the conversion. Oh... And some frozen vegetables had to go back cause they were street dated.

Still have 4 pallets of freezer stuff waiting for the reset they are all new product. Our freezers are half empty and we were told not to flex the new product until it has been set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back