Archived Grocery transition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally out of dry grocery!! Glad to be out of that hell hole! Soup went a lot better than all the other years I've done it hahaha
What?! Mine was hell. If they don't quit moving those damn gravity rollers I'm going to scream!

Backroom has been encouraged to pull any POGs before leaving for the night, especially in the last few weeks during all of these resets. However, nobody follows up to make sure it gets done. I'm probably the only BR closer who gets them done AND makes sure what I pull is labeled and organized, not just thrown sloppily into a repack box with 30 other things.

We had a br tm scheduled with us every night to pull and help push. Then some nights we had additional flow tms come in and help push. On truck days if we didn't finish pushing a few tubs they just added it to the truck push. My ETL is really good about us all working as one big team so this really helped us to be able to make sure everything was 100% pulled and pushed.

I will see the LOG ETL tomorrow. I will talk to him to make sure this gets done.

We are going to use the new ones tonight. The old ones break so easy and they didn't send us replacements.
Let me know how that works! Our spice went to a 3ft section so I have to order new fronts anyway. I'm thinking of just switching over to the black ones. They look so much nicer

Let me know how that works! Our spice went to a 3ft section so I have to order new fronts anyway. I'm thinking of just switching over to the black ones. They look so much nicer
I just cut the 4ft with a tin snip...also had to set standard. With strips backwards compared to shelf layout. Took me an entire shift to get done and repushef.

Last edited:
That looks great! I wish every section with tons of small items had pushers attached. Much cleaner look, and easier to zone as long as stuff is in the right spot. I don't know about other stores, but our MP seltzer water always looks terrible. One flavor overpushed, another flavor never gets replenished because at a glance it looks like everything is there. I want to put fencing or at least the clear plastic dividers between each flavor. Just a personal pet peeve.

Those labels are so weird. But it looks good so I'm convinced I'm doing it
Just our unit price labels as required by law.
That looks great! I wish every section with tons of small items had pushers attached. Much cleaner look, and easier to zone as long as stuff is in the right spot. I don't know about other stores, but our MP seltzer water always looks terrible. One flavor overpushed, another flavor never gets replenished because at a glance it looks like everything is there. I want to put fencing or at least the clear plastic dividers between each flavor. Just a personal pet peeve.
We have metal fencing between our flavors. Plus fencing to shrink the space to 21inch instead of 30inch where nobody can reach on the back wall.

What happens when pricing changes a price ? Do they print a orange label on the portable printer ??
Ours are all yellow, but two different sheet types prompt from the pricing batch. Depends on area.

The bake grill focal was a disaster. My ptl and sfetl said it only needed to be pushed back. Guess they forgot to read the map and tell me that the footage changed

Our spices changed to 3ft. We used the new pushers, but they have the shelves set tilted down, not sure if that's how it's supposed to be.

Today I put up the new black grocery street signs.

Since when are secented candles, dish soap and cat toys grocery items?
I think it's part of the "consumables" thing.... I remember reading about it when they added consumables as a workcenter. Grocery and household Commodities are under "consumables"... I think. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back