Archived Grocery transition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's part of the "consumables" thing.... I remember reading about it when they added consumables as a workcenter. Grocery and household Commodities are under "consumables"... I think. Lol

So did you put them up? I did not but looking for second, third, forth opinions.

As a PA (Consumables) before Signing TM i Put them up, but kept the old white ones behind them (in case any are lost/in case it was just a... mistake?)

They look a LOT nicer than the white/old discolored yellow.

we didnt get a sign either, but then some of our people are the kind who ask the guest service counter where guest service is so what good would it really do :p

Im glad they moved it because one of the top questions I would get working in market is where the health bars were...even though they probably walked past them on the way to me

Yeah. Can I help you find something?
(Shit I have no idea myself....)
After every one of these shuffles I switch to "can I try and help you find something" when they invariably ask for something that moved but I didn't pay attention to just where... "lets go find out together-they keep moving this stuff" Lol.

Most people are happy enough to have another set of eyes helping look down aisles.

So not cool target.. So not cool. Did you guys look at the pictures in the early set notes? They used the gen3 dividers on the boxed coffee, what I assume are lunch able dividers in the cereal aisle and I cried after I got that far.

Why do they have To show off all these cool things that they have yet to implement..

*sap order increases*

So not cool target.. So not cool. Did you guys look at the pictures in the early set notes? They used the gen3 dividers on the boxed coffee, what I assume are lunch able dividers in the cereal aisle and I cried after I got that far.

Why do they have To show off all these cool things that they have yet to implement..

*sap order increases*
I used the PFRESH dividers in the baking aisle for the bagged cookie dough. That was it. I think it was the AX1505 part... I also hate that I remember that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back