Archived Grocery transition

Status
Not open for further replies.
My stores been going crazy over putting self adhesives dividers in pretty much every aisle, even those where the merchandise is so heavy they would never hold up... I can only imagine how many they will expect me to suddenly have for this transition, they just end up littering the aisles shelves and floor. Anyone else experience this?

My stores been going crazy over putting self adhesives dividers in pretty much every aisle, even those where the merchandise is so heavy they would never hold up... I can only imagine how many they will expect me to suddenly have for this transition, they just end up littering the aisles shelves and floor. Anyone else experience this?
We put them up in places it doesn't call for.... Start ordering. But maybe try to talk them into the black pushers :D. Less zoning time. But they do actually help with zoning. I love them. But they never resupply when they need to. Even when they are called for. Again, start ordering. Like now. :cool:

Just saw the transition map for my store. The major changes in our store are cookies and nuts swapping aisles. And the reduction in soups to make room for Asian ingredients. A few others but those are the big time sinks.
Still haven't gotten out map fingers crossed for tomorrow. Are you a super or pfresh?

Thanks, yeah I found the alcohol yesterday. With the 3 pallets from the Corp buy in I still have. Only 1 case is on the list.
I was hoping to finally get rid if some of this crap!

Has anyone requested label strips earlier than the week ahead they typically come? Is it possible?

Just found out I was approved for two overnight nights. Ok. I'm a A+ Super target and we have had nightmare grocery transitions in the past and we have a ton changing.....this is going to go real smooth

Just found out I was approved for two overnight nights. Ok. I'm a A+ Super target and we have had nightmare grocery transitions in the past and we have a ton changing.....this is going to go real smooth

Just be happy that they are giving us two weeks to do this, rather than a week like the last one LOL. What a joke that was...

I'll be going overnight for two weeks for this, then going back day side for two weeks, then going overnight again for our E and E remodel...

If I could I would buy stock in ZZZquil at the moment.

Preach that! I'm moving my HBA to the week before though.... I don't have enough team to suffice all that

I'll preach it and I wasn't even plano then, but perishables assistant. I remember coming to work every single day, with a bunch of aisles set, none pushed, with the flow team waiting for me and then pushing straight for 4-5 hours.

What a nut week that was.

So how are you guys sequencing? Are you just moving aisle by aisle by aisle per day till you get through all of market or hitting certain spots on a given day, I.E wine or water backwall?

I have to water all at once with all surrounding soda and Gatorade since it's changing massively then I'm going to do certain aisle of grocery overnight and whatever is left is what I'll be doing in the day

i thought they dont want us doing healthcare early due to item conversions.

Not related to the grocery transition, but why do we have to waste time doing the Item Merge when the ability is obviously there to do item conversions? If product "x" in location "y" is converted without an LOCU scan, why cant those items on the Merge be done the same. Another example of things this company does that is an utter waste of time.

Not related to the grocery transition, but why do we have to waste time doing the Item Merge when the ability is obviously there to do item conversions? If product "x" in location "y" is converted without an LOCU scan, why cant those items on the Merge be done the same. Another example of things this company does that is an utter waste of time.
Item merges are usually only issued to problem items (underwear softlines basics, drink bottles, sunscreen, seasonal items with different UPCs than the regular equivalent).
A lot of times, UPCs and DPCIs are matched up in store so just becuase store #7 has sunscreen with a UPC 055555 555551 doesn't mean store #1456 on the other side of the country will get the same UPC. Items that go on manual merge often have a bunch of UPCs associated with them or if it's a Target only item that's identified by a 49-DPCI, they need to get it off the previous DPCI so they can reuse it on a different item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back