Archived Grocery transition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just be happy that they are giving us two weeks to do this, rather than a week like the last one LOL. What a joke that was...

I'll be going overnight for two weeks for this, then going back day side for two weeks, then going overnight again for our E and E remodel...

If I could I would buy stock in ZZZquil at the moment.
I did the E&E innovation remodel in January at the same time as we did baby 360 and cosmetics . If you can get support help from nearby stores and they actually show up it is fairly smooth. Unfortunately in my district only 1 other PPTL was able to help out with an additional team member from her store and herself coming for 1 week. I only used a fraction of the actual hours I was given however the store (flow) sure did use the rest of them. The only way to complete these innovations or massive resets is to do them a week ahead it but then your hours drop to almost nothing the following week.

I haven't been on the computer this week. I'll have to check first thing on Monday.

The nutrition aisle (on my new map) is staying the same, I suppose they are just spreading out the shakes and powder or introducing new brands.

The manual says that we can set anything early but the nutrition POGs.

The nutrition aisle (on my new map) is staying the same, I suppose they are just spreading out the shakes and powder or introducing new brands.

Mine does do but I can't say what's going in it till I have the pog in front of me

I think that's exactly what's happening. Something's definitely happening to the lunchbox pog since it's increasing by 12ft.

Meh.. They can stay where they are. My prototype has market on the opposite side of the racetrack as HBA so snacks and nutrition are only 20ft away

Meh.. They can stay where they are.

I vote for this too!!! :) ;) but obviously for not the same reason... these are no where near HBA in my store, and I vote that all the processed and ground up cardboard bars get moved to HBA ALL 24ft of them! :) That leaves 4 ft for those fruity gummy thingies... and PLENTY of ROOM for COOOOOKIIIIEEEES! :) Or something even better.. like a better selection of MP Pretzels, ie: sticks, rods, sourdough bar pretzels, MP chips, rippled, regular, (NO NOT SB, bleck!) MP CHEESE POPCORN! The tri-mix is not a fave.. not really a caramel person... or Karamelkorn any way.. MP crispy cheese curls aka MP cheetos, MP nacho cheese chips... and just more MP everything chips and cookies! :)

The pog-o-matic should be able shove all that in thoes aisles... :) ;)

Unrelated, but fuck Pirates Booty and those fucking Yoga Pops or whatever they are. For whatever reason, when a box of them is backstocked in a closed-stock location the PDA still asks you to pull eaches from the casepack.

Unrelated, but fuck Pirates Booty and those fucking Yoga Pops or whatever they are. For whatever reason, when a box of them is backstocked in a closed-stock location the PDA still asks you to pull eaches from the casepack.
My brtm pull the whole case every time.

My brtm pull the whole case every time.

That's what I end up doing. Partly because it's always backstocked at one of the topmost shelves, and I'll be damned if I am going to bring it down, open it, take the eaches, climb back up the ladder to replace the box, and then climb back down. And I am sure as hell not opening that box 8 feet off the ground on a ladder.

It's a no quantity item, so the system doesn't know how much is there or how much is in a case. Just pull the whole case and Yes pulled all (if it's the only case in that location).

We sometimes backstock partial cases if open stock is pretty full. It makes no difference to backroom accuracy although it probably fucks up the SFQ a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back