Archived Guest Survey Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Get hotter female employees."

:eek:k:

If i read that one, i'd have to say "Not sure if srs?", in general Target hires pretty attractive people compared to other retail outlets.

If i read that one, i'd have to say "Not sure if srs?", in general Target hires pretty attractive people compared to other retail outlets.

Yeh, we have quite a few lane/salesfloor ornaments - pretty to look at but generally useless.

"Stop supporting the queers"
Got one like that.

Paraphrased, since I can't remember it exactly:

Use Christmas instead of Holiday Season. Stop supporting non-traditional lifestyles that turn away most people for the few.

"I before E except after.....or wait is it E after I....or.....shoot....sounding like y as in neighbor.....ahhhhh f$&k it, I'll just use 'apostrophe s.'"

The proper way to have written it would be "sell more groceries."

Although, If the guest was all that bright. They might have wondered to the other side of the store and discovered there's a full grocery section.

Your HR team needs to be following the weekly routine!

It just got updated. I think they do it as needed because we are so ULV that there aren't that many comments. Our survey numbers themselves tanked last week, and pulled us down on nearly everything. So now we have to highlight and push them.

We had someone put in the comments that we should stop calling things clearance that were just 15% or 30% off. Clearance shouldn't start until things were 50% or more off. Anything below that was just a sale price. I have no idea what planet they were from.

Instruct cashiers not to call customers 'sweetie' or 'honey'
Place things where they belong. Some people place things anywhere when they do not want it.
The royal red carpet treatment with jesters tooting their horn! Would that minor request be above board?

From the SAT-must-be-coming-up-soon files...
your service is impeccable !!
All is okay at this juncture.

And from the passive aggressive files...

Have more cashiers. And have a customer training workshop for cashiers.

One year we held National Night Out in the store's parking lot where the local police had a big turn-out... fire truck, police cars and motorcycles, and even the SWAT team's mobile command center RV and a vehicle that kind of looks like a tank to bust down walls.

Guest complains months later explaining that they were so upset by "Target's such blatant support of the Iraq War that they would place war vehicles in the parking lot" and that they hadn't returned since then.

Uhh gee, if you had even looked you would have seen all the signs. Or at least the "SWAT" across the vehicle? *headdesk*

One year we held National Night Out in the store's parking lot where the local police had a big turn-out... fire truck, police cars and motorcycles, and even the SWAT team's mobile command center RV and a vehicle that kind of looks like a tank to bust down walls.

Guest complains months later explaining that they were so upset by "Target's such blatant support of the Iraq War that they would place war vehicles in the parking lot" and that they hadn't returned since then.

Uhh gee, if you had even looked you would have seen all the signs. Or at least the "SWAT" across the vehicle? *headdesk*

If they haven't "returned" how in the world did they get a receipt to make such comment?

Well they came back to the store months later after I guess overcoming their grief and filled out the survey.

"Target, you should be ashamed of yourself. What about made in USA? Why are you selling junk from overseas?"

"Your prices are too high. I thought Target was a discount store. It's like walking into Neiman Marcus!!!! Shame on you!"

These comments were on the same comment card.

"Target, you should be ashamed of yourself. What about made in USA? Why are you selling junk from overseas?"

"Your prices are too high. I thought Target was a discount store. It's like walking into Neiman Marcus!!!! Shame on you!"

These comments were on the same comment card.

This person has obviously never been inside a Neiman Marcus!

This item is very similar to an item we have carried, and it is made in the USA, but the price reflects it.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/T-Bag...tid%3D8197&eItemId=prod147830068&cmCat=search

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Because then One Spot would be the Fifty Dollar Spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back