Archived Hours.....Is it really this bad right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lot of weird CA shifts which I don't normally have.

I have a lot of weird CA shifts which I don't normally have.
Our closing CA would normally stay until 9:45 but they've got them leaving at 8:30.

My market team is tanking hours, been progressively going down by 40ish hours every week we are at 270 for the following week looking really grim especially if the TL decides to work on "other" tasks.

This last schedule on Wednesday wasn't fun to make, but but thank the stars we had some charge off left for the new Grocery team training hours. I think that the payroll plan for May is still screwed up after it was fixed on Monday, because the hours for my store are abnormally low versus sales forecast and actual workload for Presentation, Pricing, and Flow.

Is your store doing the Pfresh/Market End to End pilot thing? There's a program that is part of that that will be getting 200 hours to install pushers and zone assist fixtures. I wonder if Corporate isnt cutting, but readjusting so that they can do this project without actually adding payroll for it.

I totally did not pick up on a good point you made about the payroll in your post when I first saw it. Perhaps that's why our payroll seems way off, and it's something they would do. I have all of the zone assist details yet the pusher delivery has been delayed.

Is your store doing the Pfresh/Market End to End pilot thing? There's a program that is part of that that will be getting 200 hours to install pushers and zone assist fixtures. I wonder if Corporate isnt cutting, but readjusting so that they can do this project without actually adding payroll for it.

Not sure. It doesn't go live until next schedule though, so I imagine it wouldn't impact current. Then again, what do I know? The ways of our Corporate Overlords are mysterious and often counter-productive. I often compare my store to an octopus that doesn't know what any of its limbs are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back