Archived Hours where art thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow....this next week there are some hours! I suppose that it is because it is the week before Easter. I'm guessing that the week after that the hours will go down again.

Yup! I am at my max hours for the next 2 weeks. Haven't checked to see if they will fall on the same pay period, tho.

Holy shit! I've gone from 4 days off down to 3!!!

I'm reach!!!

At huddle the other night they said that the day before Easter is the third busiest behind black friday and the day before Christmas Eve.

Are ya'll 10:30 closers being scheduled to 11 PM this week?

We are, for some reason...

I have no problem adhering to my schedule.

And yes, this is that same ETL - the psycho super-zoner.

They are brand new and trying to make an impression, I guess.

Hours are back at my store, have been for a few weeks (there’s a note in TSC that says that anyone can pick up whatever hours they want and HR added a ton of add hours to the swap board). Worked from open to close today and made time and a half because it’s Sunday :rolleyes: I was feeling really depressed during January due to only getting 4 hours a week but now I feel better. Hang in there everyone

Hours are back at my store, have been for a few weeks (there’s a note in TSC that says that anyone can pick up whatever hours they want and HR added a ton of add hours to the swap board). Worked from open to close today and made time and a half because it’s Sunday :rolleyes: I was feeling really depressed during January due to only getting 4 hours a week but now I feel better. Hang in there everyone

Wait you get time and a half on sunday???

Os63UKo.gif

My hours are up for next week, yay! And I got more hours through longer shifts, not more shifts, double yay!

Your new schedule was up on Monday?
Our schedules are posted on Thursdays.

A TL I don’t even talk to today was like “I swear you get the most hours in the store you’re like always here more than anyone else” and I was like “yeah ironic cuz I hate it here” and we both laughed but inside I was like
54D81316-36C2-41B6-87FF-0094EA09EE3F.jpeg

Anyone elses store who is low volume going from MWF to MWS(aturday)?
I was looking at my schedule and the week of April 2nd we are working MWS.
I wonder when they are going to tell us how things are rolling down from the power to be.

I only got 7 hours on the new schedule. I don't know if it's because I requested three days off this week (for poll location set up/working as a poll worker and then for jury duty) or just because hours are that bad. I was trying to get a car; it looks like I should go with something way older than I had planned to get.

7 hours on the newest schedule for me. I'm figuring it has to do with our remodel, as about half of our front end took a huge hit. Will be keeping an eye on Branch for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back