Archived I hate it when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when my TL goes on vacation. Some of my fellow tm's start acting like it's their first day on the job! Makes for a long ugly week.

Ours when she goes on vacation it means the ETL's pounce and we no longer do our jobs but there pet projects.. Umm the store still has to be scanned for In-Stocks? Oh is that why your pulls are so large? <head desk, repeat til blood>

I hate when rednecks spit chewing tobacco on the floor. Seriously. Fuck you.
I hate when they spit it on shelves and fixtures...or, you know, in decorative vases. Decorative cases for sale at target are not your personal spittoon!

I hate it when despite "overstocking=bad bad bad, especially towels" being brought up in several flow huddles, I can still expect to find way too damn many towels on the shelves after pretty much every truck.

I hate whoever thought inventing those fucking bungee and waffle chairs was a wonderful idea.
Have you sat in one? Apparently its like they're hugging your butt or something. According to the coworker who while we're trying to clear truck freight off the floor, while the store's open, loudly insists everyone try one of these chairs out because they're amazing.

I'll admit they look neat but yeah, too flimsy for my comfort.

IHIW people park their rambunctious spawns in the middle of the aisle and then throw a hissy fit if you punt em' down the aisle it to get around them! If you don't want someone touching your imps, use a condom!!!

You had a few spellings errors.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Thanks for fixing that for me :cool:

BTW, how did you know the devil spawn were in the cart???

I hate it when people listen in on a conversation on 3 or 4 that doesn't involve them at all

Hate to admit it, but I do this literally all the time. Any conversation that involves an ETL or TL of my department I would listen in on, because it's the only way I would know what is going on in the store - there wasn't any communication to the TMs. Staying an hour late? Massive pulls coming? Reshop overflowing? Always on channel 3 or 4 between the ETLs, never between TM and ETL.

It's infuriating for both sides. Should I be spying in on other conversations? No, of course not. But otherwise, I'm useless as a TM because I have no idea what is going on.

Also, listening to ETLs bitch about guests was always fun.

I hate it when people put flats across from the line which causes the wave to suck because you can't let anything block the sensors. I also hate it when you are trying to explain to a team member how to put the wave in push mode. I was going to try to explain them how to press the lower button but I figured that would be too difficult.

I hate it when for instocks I finish an area, move onto the next and ten minutes later the ETL/LOD is over the walkie going "Hey Circle9 did you scan this aisle/block?" Because that means I missed something (like 4 outs in the vitamin aisle full of overlapping ad signs) and its very urgent that I backtrack to fix it and maybe get a reminder on how to scan all the things.

IHIW people park their rambunctious spawns in the middle of the aisle and then throw a hissy fit if you punt em' down the aisle it to get around them! If you don't want someone touching your imps, use a condom!!!

You had a few spellings errors.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Thanks for fixing that for me :cool:

BTW, how did you know the devil spawn were in the cart???

The aisles have eyes.
7285.jpg

I hate it when the STL decides to stand in the backroom and talk crap about a certain ETL...and how he really wants them gone.....and how he brags about how he isn't afraid to fire anyone...how he goes on and on that HE is in charge of this store...and of course he has his little flunkies with him...all fighting for a spot on his hiney to ass. Well, Mr stl...you may want to keep in mind that the way our back room is set up....your voice travels...so we pretty much hear your " private " conversations without even trying.....you are so full of yourself.....so entertaining .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back