Archived If you could have a fast food joint replace Target Cafe. Which would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get jealous that Wal-mart gets a McDonalds and were stuck with Target Cafe / 1/10 of a Pizza Hut. What would you like to have at your Target?

For me: Sonic (drive-in), maybe a Subway

white-castle-66832647327.jpeg

If it could be regional, I would want our local taco chain. If it has to be a national chain, then Subway.

I love sonic. I quit drinking soda, but if I'm at sonic, watermelon sprite ftw! So good.

I love popeyes, but I don't think I'd want it at the cafe. I kinda like that our options are lame because I'd be huge if we had something I loved.

Wait, but a Cups or Red Mango (or the local frozen yogurt place) would be dooope, too.

My area LOVES Sonic (can't go 1 square mile without being close to one.. I pass 3 on the way to work) so that would be the obvious choice. Also, 50 cent corndog days! Personally, I really liked being super close to a Jimmy Johns so that would be my choice. The Pfresh I used to work at had one basically right next door (well, there was a 5 Guys between us) and it was great!

Target and Chick-fa-la would be an awesome pairing. Both pride themselves on Guest service, one does a better job at it, and their food quality seems high (perceived).

Dream: Shake Shack!! Or Elevation Burger or Chipotle!

In my homestate, Pal's Sudden Service. Depending on the location, its a burger walk-up or drive-thru on a lean system. The menu is simple; no combos, just burgers, sliced ham or chicken and hotdogs. The food is quick, and the sweet tea and milkshakes are to die for.

Subway
Sheetz
HyVee Chinese/Pizza/deli

I didn't mind the old grill/fryer FA setup at times. But damn...they just kept adding stuff. It should have been kept simple. Use a flash fryer system. Then just burgers, chicken breast, and hotdogs...thats it. Breakfast should have been scratched or simplified. No elaborate salads/sandwiches. With the amount of stuff Food Ave's had when the grills were taken out, no wonder Food Aves were losing money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back