Archived Items that guests ask for

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in today (on my day off) to purchase some khakis that were on clearance and my friend was operator today. When I came out of the FR she was on a call, and then turned to me and said, "They just asked if we sell washing machines."

I burst out laughing and told her to tell them to try Sears.

I talked to a guest on the phone and she was asking for what she thought was called a "fleece liner" or "fleece sleeping bag." I had no idea what she was talking about, so I asked a TM near me, and she knew right away that the guest was referring to a duvet cover. Being a "domestically challenged" 21-year-old male, I don't really know bedding beyond sheets and a blanket anyways, but "fleece sleeping bag?" The call was originally picked up by Sporting Goods, then the TM over there transferred it to me because I was in D.

It's not, I wrote it that way to try and show it's perpendicular....our HBA & cosmetic aisles are perpendicular, but the rest of the aisles in the store are parallel to the pharmacy....it's an older store. I couldn't get the formatting to stick, even with WYSIWYG???

what is "WYSIWYG???" ?? Oh...."what you see is what you get"......ok, I'm a little slow........

what is "WYSIWYG???" ?? Oh...."what you see is what you get"......ok, I'm a little slow........
BINGO! Usually, it shows up when you post it just as it's formatted on the screen when you type it, but the spacing reverted every time I posted :(

A guest once asked if we carried Ouija Boards. I just stared at him and said we don't.

You shoulda put your fingers on your temples, closed your eyes & said "I see no Ouija boards in your future."

Chainsaws. The guy looked ready to re-enact the Texas chainsaw massacre so I sent him on his merry way to Home Depot. :|

A guest once asked if we carried Ouija Boards. I just stared at him and said we don't.

My store stopped carrying it, but for at least a couple of years we did have a Ouija board by Hasbro in the board games section.

I once had a guest who was looking for a work light, but she didn't know what to call it so she described it as a light that men like to hang in the basement, and it looks all scary and it's in a cage.

I was running the front when I heard someone say over the walkie "Does anyone know if we carry 'dust mite free storage bags'?"

I don't know why but i found that kinda funny

someone in the automotive section asked if we sold carburetors, this is target bro, not autozone

On 4/21, I kid you not, there were a TON of parents asking for drug tests....we actually SOLD OUT!!! :mosking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back