Archived Items that guests ask for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: rolls of quarters - means laundry day around our area.

We use to sell rolls of quarters, the limit was one per guest. We stopped doing that because there is no way to account for the sale and CO would have a fit!

Cigarettes and alcohol are the big questions I get, and occasionally stamps.

We used to sell/make change for guests at my store too until a short change artist tried to scam me out of $90 one day at the service desk. He ask me for a $100 bill in exchange for 2 fifties and then tried to convince me I gave him a $10 instead. I didn't fall for it but he hit the Target up the road and they did. Ever since our AP says no change ever for anything but a cash purchase. The guests sometimes get real pissy about it but AP is very strict about it so we always get backup from leadership on it.

We carry the last 2 items.
Alcohol is in first aid/hba. Beer/wine is in market.
Weather radio is in electronics. Only one.

rubbing alcohol is in firstaid/hba ... we dont see consumable alcohol at our store
for some SCREWY REASON we dont sell weather radios/radii in electronics.
Nevermind the fact that we're on the prairie and the LOD gets all panicymcnancy pants everytime weather changes

I LOVED those emergency radios that were hand-crank operated, had the blinker/flashlight/siren/cell phone charger!
When they went clearance, I bought some for relatives.

Receipt books and at Christmas time, Staplers and staples for hanging Christmas lights! Target really should make an entire full endcap of those.

Amazon gift cards were in electronics w/kindle accessories. There also might be some on the entertainment endcap.

Ice is included with the p-fresh expansion.

Or multiple swimsuits.

that's because for every swimsuit they buy they have tried on, on average, 30 other pieces. At one point we had two packed z-racks of just swimsuits this weekend and those were all the try ons.

One I seem to get a lot lately is Amp Energy. At my store, we have Red Bull, Monster, Rockstar, etc., but we don't carry Amp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back