Lysol

Are people sprinting to the cleaning section like they normally do for Star Wars action figures?

Also are stores allowing their team members to buy stuff before the store opens?

At my store those of us who come in early are free to take them before the store opens. If we get them in, I just go back to receiving, grab a can off the u-boat, head to SCO, check out and then stash it in the OPU hold area until I Ieave for the day. We take care of our own first.

Glad to hear it. I know typically the rule is "guest first" when it comes to purchases but I was hoping stores would see the benefit in us having first crack at these items and not hold us to a punishable offense for purchasing a high demand item before the store opens.

I can’t find Lysol for the life of me. But thankfully, I came across a 4 pack of Seventh Generation disinfectant spray on Amazon at just the right time. No delivery date left though, I think I’m in a queue or something lol.

In my town Karen be copping all the $4.50 Chlorox and Tilex "kitchen" and "bathroom" bleach in the trigger bottles but ignoring the big jugs of "laundry" bleach for $1.50 lol/lmao...it's fuckin sodium hypochlorite dude
Probably because they don't want actually have to make the actual solution themselves. It's just easier to buy the bottles.

Not that hard and I'm lazy af when it comes to cleaning. (My motto is "it hasn't killed anyone yet.") Take empty spray bottle. Open empty washer. Carefully pour bleach into bottle to roughly half full. Pour water into bottle until full. Screw top on and shake. Wash a load of whites after, in case bleach spilled. That mix, you barely have to scrub the tub, it'll gleam just by sitting for a while.

**Important safety note, don't leave that stuff in the bottle for a few months because you have other bottles you're using. Fumes will eat the plastic.

Are people sprinting to the cleaning section like they normally do for Star Wars action figures?

Also are stores allowing their team members to buy stuff before the store opens?
We had employee shopping for two weeks... then it went way. "Guests" do tend to head straight to the empty cleaning aisles. But what do you expect, we don't even have towels in the restrooms...

In my town Karen be copping all the $4.50 Chlorox and Tilex "kitchen" and "bathroom" bleach in the trigger bottles but ignoring the big jugs of "laundry" bleach for $1.50 lol/lmao...it's fuckin sodium hypochlorite dude
Lol, reminds me of the people who go crazy trying to find Purell when they get get Suave hand sanitizer for cheaper, which actually has a higher alcohol content.

Lol, reminds me of the people who go crazy trying to find Purell when they get get Suave hand sanitizer for cheaper, which actually has a higher alcohol content.
I don’t like the smell of suave to be honest . However I use the hibiclebs is antiseptic soap for pre-op and post-op.

Last week, I went to my store on my dayoff to buy tissue. Then I decided to look around and to my surprise, I saw cans of disinfectant spray (up&up brand). And this was during middle of the day (it was either a Friday or Saturday). I grabbed two. I am thinking people didnt probably see them because they are located at the top shelf with the air freshners. They probably think they will be located with the cleaning supplies.But yeah I was so happy to see them knowing it’s been months that we are out!

Last week, I went to my store on my dayoff to buy tissue. Then I decided to look around and to my surprise, I saw cans of disinfectant spray (up&up brand). And this was during middle of the day (it was either a Friday or Saturday). I grabbed two. I am thinking people didnt probably see them because they are located at the top shelf with the air freshners. They probably think they will be located with the cleaning supplies.But yeah I was so happy to see them knowing it’s been months that we are out!
Not judging but, how were you able to get 2 my store has 1 limit. I thought the limit was corporate dictated.

Back