Merit Raises & Reviews: 2023 Edition

4%
But why? On year 5 as a recent transfer in: due to location needs, and all I m allowed to do is "push" and run up for backup. If I ask to be considered for signing, plano, opu, I definatey won't be scheduled as if I m a hack..? I was on the plano team at my last store, did ads every Sunday for over a year..often alone, and hopped on a batch couple times a day. So, I expected a low review and so now I don't get why I m not used to my skill set...as if I m a new hire. So frustrating.

This is fucking nonsense the inflation rate right now is 6.4%.
That is not a raise.
It's a cut in pay.
You are making less in real pay than you did the year before.
This is fucking ridiculous.

Edit: I meant to say that a 4% raise is not a raise, in case that isn't clear.

Last edited:
Have delivered 80% of my team's reviews and so far only 2 were angry, most were meh and one top performer was happy with 2% (?!). One "DEO" given this year when my team had 4 outstanding performers. Apologized to everyone.

I still haven't gotten my review lol. I'll be the last leader by far to get mine, which will no doubt be 68 cents. It's a comedy at this point, OPUs are just blown up and I have no time to do anything. Sacrificing break time to sneak in reviews.

I got a 4% DEO raise like I’ve luckily gotten in years past. My TL told me they were only able to give 2 people in the front end DEO this year, which they mentioned was less than last year. I know my TLs were unhappy with the raises/ process this year.

DIO, 2%, 0.31 raise. Making $15.92 after 3.5 years. They said only 2 people in my entire store were able to get DEO.
I have over 50 TMs (including a few ODTM) in Fulfillment and only ONE was given a DEO. At least 4 deserved it by leaps and bounds. A few others in the store got it as well. All deserved. It's a shame they limit the DEO increase. I think more people would strive for it if they thought they had a chance. It's a complete crap shoot the way Target handles it.

2% .33 raise. No complaints other than I've always despised the way the categories are worded.

4% and my TL thinks I'm a rock star.
One of the best things about my TL thinking I do a good job is that I'm largely left alone to just get it done. Had a TL who hovered and made me crazy. Not sure how the raises are decided but I wouldn't be at all surprised if that awful TL wasn't the reason I got puny raises in those years.

So they raised my organic bananas by 20 cents we sell on average 39 bunches a day that comes to 7.80 more a day for 1 item multiple by 7 days equals 54.60 more a week for 1 fucking item.

Now take that 54.60 divide it by my 40 hours per week which equals 1.37. So why can’t I get this as raise. It’s only 1 item raised 20 cents. I’m sure they raised about 1,000 or more items in the last couple of months way more than 20 cents.

This big box company is full of itself

Back