MEGATHREAD myDay app

@SamSepiol

This was mentioned before but it still hasn't been fixed: Schematic/blueprint POG is not showing on zebra. Only POG image seems to be working = Lots of wasted paper. Also, ISM location seems to be a hit or miss and it doesn't give you option to look at the POG after scanning the ISM.

What are D-Code and PLU? Sorry, there are so many acronyms sometimes I forget, never know, or try to guess.
Just had a discussion about this recently - PLU stands for Price Look Up. There's no applicable shelf label or price tag, just a "50% off" sign or whatever. So to know what the price is, it needs to be looked up with a Zebra or a floor scanner or at a register. (And now that I've typed this out, I'm hoping my brain will remember it this time.)

@SamSepiol

This was mentioned before but it still hasn't been fixed: Schematic/blueprint POG is not showing on zebra. Only POG image seems to be working = Lots of wasted paper. Also, ISM location seems to be a hit or miss and it doesn't give you option to look at the POG after scanning the ISM.

I've just been eyeballing the pogs I'm setting as I refuse to waste the paper. Haven't had to make too many adjustments doing it this way, but getting schematics fixed on the zebra is my top ask/wish.

The other is a pause button while using Fill to make fixing errors easier.

I've just been eyeballing the pogs I'm setting as I refuse to waste the paper. Haven't had to make too many adjustments doing it this way, but getting schematics fixed on the zebra is my top ask/wish.

The other is a pause button while using Fill to make fixing errors easier.
Paper copies come with the ad.

A lot. Cleaning supplies, personal care, hair care, skin care, cosmetics... and more, but that's mostly what I deal with. Anything ESIM can be donated (presuming it's fit to donate obviously). At this point I'm sure I've processed several tens of thousands of dollars worth of stuff like that to be donated.
Is there a guide for this? I work domestics/home/stationery/decor mostly and I always salvage $0 stuff, but I salvaged out a ton of plasticware (bowls, etc.) today that I would think could totally be useful as donations, but nobody has ever told me what is eligible for donation. The only things I've ever donated are pet foods whose bags have a bit of damage.

At my store I spoke with reverse logistics tm because no one could give me a straight answer that I could relay to my teams. So, it turns out the only donations are food and pet. It all depends which charity the store works with.

Is there a guide for this? I work domestics/home/stationery/decor mostly and I always salvage $0 stuff, but I salvaged out a ton of plasticware (bowls, etc.) today that I would think could totally be useful as donations, but nobody has ever told me what is eligible for donation. The only things I've ever donated are pet foods whose bags have a bit of damage.
At my store I spoke with reverse logistics tm because no one could give me a straight answer that I could relay to my teams. So, it turns out the only donations are food and pet. It all depends which charity the store works with.
There is a guide for donations, but essentially it is only food and pet food that fall within certain guidelines, and misc other items that will pop up under donation when you defect the item. You should not just be donating whatever you feel like when it comes to items coming up salvage. Also, when it comes to pet food there was a more recent update (within the past few months) that if the bag/box is damaged and any other food has been exposed that can no longer be donated. In the past you were able to just tape up the damage, but they changed it.

When it comes to items that go salvage, food is the only thing that can go for donations, everything else should go salvage unless they have issued specific instructions typically through communication on workbench. For example, all of the Christmas tree displays were to be donated, which was a specific instruction. Typically those show up as either salvage or CRC.

At my store, we donate period care products to a local shelter for domestic abuse survivors. Other than that, it seems to be only food and pet care.
Anyone else noticing that with the new defect process results in more things being labeled ESIM? Used to be things like liquid hand soap and toothpaste went to Salvage.

Is there a quicker way to get to price change without having to back to the home screen every time? Coming across salvage stuff takes so much time having to go from the item screen, backbackback to the home screen, click price change, do the salvage, then backbackback to the home screen, then scan...

Is there a quicker way to get to price change without having to back to the home screen every time? Coming across salvage stuff takes so much time having to go from the item screen, backbackback to the home screen, click price change, do the salvage, then backbackback to the home screen, then scan...
no.

also I they should bring the box labels back. Super helpful for people who aren’t dedicated GS

@SamSepiol mentioned this a while ago but possible to have myday show last selling price for missed salv items like mywork 1.0 did? Was super helpful if a guest brought up a missed salv item to buy and we could quickly check how much to sell it for.

obviously this wouldn’t be needed if salvage was pulled off the floor but mistakes are made and if a guest is willing to buy it we should be able to make it right and sell it.

@SamSepiol mentioned this a while ago but possible to have myday show last selling price for missed salv items like mywork 1.0 did? Was super helpful if a guest brought up a missed salv item to buy and we could quickly check how much to sell it for.

obviously this wouldn’t be needed if salvage was pulled off the floor but mistakes are made and if a guest is willing to buy it we should be able to make it right and sell it.
I always just scan it under price change and it shows the original price, then I take 70% off of that.

Can we have an option when making a price accuracy/peg label batch, to print in reverse? I like to print everything ahead, but I for revisions I have to tie them first, then print price accuracy if I want the schematic to be accurate for reverse aisles.

Yes, please !
it was so much more efficient when EVERY price came up when scanning price change !
If I want to capture every correct price I need to scan every item under PC and then AGAIN under regular scan or it’s possible to miss older changes.
A MISSED pc will NOT show/print under PC ! Only under reg scan can we print a ticket for a MISSED/previously activated PC ! Annoying waste of time !
AND you cannot salvage under regular so it is required to scan twice under the two apps.

Yes, please !
it was so much more efficient when EVERY price came up when scanning price change !
If I want to capture every correct price I need to scan every item under PC and then AGAIN under regular scan or it’s possible to miss older changes.
A MISSED pc will NOT show/print under PC ! Only under reg scan can we print a ticket for a MISSED/previously activated PC ! Annoying waste of time !
AND you cannot salvage under regular so it is required to scan twice under the two apps.
That isn't my experience in Style. If scan an item under pc that is already clearance, I can just print a ticket right then.

Hit the Home button again to bring you back to the Home Screen. No need to hit back several times unless I’m misunderstanding what you are trying to do.

Maybe someone already asked about this? The recent change where we can't audit a product that's currently part of a fulfillment order is a royal pain. Happened again today. Have to write down the DPCI so I remember to go back later - except when I tried to audit it later today, hours later and surely the order was closed by then, I got the same message that the task was removed because the item is part of an online order.
What a bother.

Weird question. Any chance that when an item is pre-tied that the location can be last in myday when it is scanned instead of first? Right now they come up first, so if it is pre-tied to multiple locations (aisles and endcaps) you have to scroll over to find the current location. It isn't a terrible problem just annoying.

One thing I wish could get changed with the Item Removal app is just a little QOL type of update. I wish that when you tried to print something off before connecting to a printer that the pop-up would automatically disappear once you scanned a printer instead of having to manually close it out.

One thing I wish could get changed with the Item Removal app is just a little QOL type of update. I wish that when you tried to print something off before connecting to a printer that the pop-up would automatically disappear once you scanned a printer instead of having to manually close it out.
Also the toss and fast scan buttons are too close together

Back