MEGATHREAD myDay app

Lately for me it bugs out and I can be on the scan screen and the whole app will reset to the Home Screen like the app was newly opened and it will repeat that until I force close it and reopen it myself.

I can't blame people for not sending feedback when the feedback seems to go into a void as far as they can tell.
Style team member here
I ask again
Please bring back the double beep for the price change dpci-s for the scans done in the current week’s work load. (Every scan not just the 1st time that dpci is activated)
Please bring back the auto print ticket feature for the price change dpci-s in the current week’s workload. “Printer on” was conveniently for just that and let us manually print for prior markdowns missed
When in that mode.

??? Can someone from IT please code in this feature for just the softlines dept # and hardlines can stay like it is currently set up now …as in for when hardlines activates shelf labels and doesn’t have to ticket the thousands of items that softlines does…

Pretty please
(And if someone else reading This thread understands what I am asking and can make my wording of this situation more clear…please jump in. TYIA)

Last edited:
Style team member here
I ask again
Please bring back the double beep for the price change dpci-s for the scans done in the current week’s work load. (Every scan not just the 1st time that dpci is activated)
Please bring back the auto print ticket feature for the price change dpci-s in the current week’s workload. “Printer on” was conveniently for just that and let us manually print for prior markdowns missed
When in that mode.

??? Can someone from IT please code in this feature for just the softlines dept # and hardlines can stay like it is currently set up now …as in for when hardlines activates shelf labels and doesn’t have to ticket the thousands of items that softlines does…

Pretty please
(And if someone else reading This thread understands what I am asking and can make my wording of this situation more clear…please jump in. TYIA)
auto print option
go into my day:
price change
scan or connect to printer
Three dots on the upper right hand corner
auto print on/off
even if all price change tasks are completed and no workload is left.
you can still scan & print tickets.

auto print option
go into my day:
price change
scan or connect to printer
Three dots on the upper right hand corner
auto print on/off
even if all price change tasks are completed and no workload is left.
you can still scan & print tickets.
My zebra seems to do this automatically. If I am in Pricing and scan a clearance item I can just hit print, no problem. @SnoopyIsCooler are you saying you cannot print tickets for clearance under pricing?

My zebra seems to do this automatically. If I am in Pricing and scan a clearance item I can just hit print, no problem. @SnoopyIsCooler are you saying you cannot print tickets for clearance under pricing?
Auto print means it automatically prints a clearance ticket when scanned and you don’t have to press the “print” button for each thing.

I CAN print the clearance tickets with either auto print on -or- tapping the print button Not an issue for any of us but thanks for asking 👍🏻

I am hoping the IT team can write/update our software so that:

Wishlist point
-the zebra double beebs every time a dpci in the current week”s workload. So say If I have 4 sm UT grey sweaters /same dpci scattered in my clearance block, there is a double beep to alert me every time I scan one and not just when I come across the 1st one of the said 4

Wishlist point
- software alerts printer to print a ticket for this said grey sweater in the current weeks work every time but not for all the items in between that are not in need of a new mark down (“printer on”)
-software doesn’t make me tap a print button for these said 4 sweaters each time when I randomly come across them (“printer off”)

this is the way it used to be in work 2.0
This is the way it used to be when using the old iPods in the red cases
Heck! NM the printer part if that is too hard for ya’ll 🙄 Just help me out and by adding the double beep to the programming for the items in the current week’s workload for each and every time one is scanned 🎤⬇️

At this point (with thousands on markdowns in softlines this month) I’ll just run the printer (“printer on”) and let it print a gazillion ticket whether needed or not…. Just To avoid having to take the time to tap that little print prompt a gazillion times.
….But What A Waste Of Tickets

Hmm gotcha. For me, when I'm doing price changes I like the option of changing quantity and printing manually. I have the printer bar set to print the ticket loose, not still stuck to the paper, so I can't print a lot of tickets at once unless I'm there to take them off quickly. I can do maybe 6-7 at a time max. Different strokes.

I can't believe we've been using myDay for, what, two years now? and there's still certain pulls (specifically Mini Seasonal and sometimes Rear Seasonal) that you can't pull without selecting all the aisles or all the POGs because it thinks the product belongs in another area where it doesn't even have a location. It means that stuff doesn't get pulled half the time because whoever was told "pull seasonal" just checked off the Seasonal/ODL pull and said they did the whole thing.

I can't believe we've been using myDay for, what, two years now? and there's still certain pulls (specifically Mini Seasonal and sometimes Rear Seasonal) that you can't pull without selecting all the aisles or all the POGs because it thinks the product belongs in another area where it doesn't even have a location. It means that stuff doesn't get pulled half the time because whoever was told "pull seasonal" just checked off the Seasonal/ODL pull and said they did the whole thing.
I feel like the myDay team kinda just marked Fill / BS complete And only really fix bugs.

But like you said year 2 and we are still getting that loading screen where you have to restart the app when starting a pull.
Also myDay team this is a really old request of mine but PLEASE. Add a blacklist to pulls if an item is street date!

Just add a section of pull in myDay where it's “ StreetDate“ With a warning to not place it on the sales floor when pulling it.

Also myDay team this is a really old request of mine but PLEASE. Add a blacklist to pulls if an item is street date!

Just add a section of pull in myDay where it's “ StreetDate“ With a warning to not place it on the sales floor when pulling it.
Lately we haven’t even been able to pull street dated items until the day of. Entertainment DBO set revisions on Monday. Went to pull the 1:1 and anything that was street dated wouldn’t even pull. Kinda sucked since the batch never technically got completed and I’m sure that lowered the completion score.

I feel like the myDay team kinda just marked Fill / BS complete And only really fix bugs.

But like you said year 2 and we are still getting that loading screen where you have to restart the app when starting a pull.

Items that have their street date setup by the merchant correctly now shouldn't pull

@SamSepiol

Can we make ticketing clearance quicker and efficient? When I need to ticket a new mark down, it's 2 steps.

1. First scan, Price Activated.
2. Second scan, How many you want print.

Just skip to step 2. No need for step 1. Or at the least combine them. So it ask for how many and price Activated notification.

And if I need to reprint an old missing ticket, it doesn't work under price change. I would have the go to the product screen > print label > Clearance. Would be quicker to have an option to print missing ticket under price change.

Less steps please!

@SamSepiol

Can we make ticketing clearance quicker and efficient? When I need to ticket a new mark down, it's 2 steps.

1. First scan, Price Activated.
2. Second scan, How many you want print.

Just skip to step 2. No need for step 1. Or at the least combine them. So it ask for how many and price Activated notification.

And if I need to reprint an old missing ticket, it doesn't work under price change. I would have the go to the product screen > print label > Clearance. Would be quicker to have an option to print missing ticket under price change.

Less steps please!
Is this for Hardlines? Because we have no issues with this in Style, at least not in my store. When you scan the item in Pricing, it goes right to quantity and I just hit print, unless I have to change the quantity. Old clearance does the same thing, preloads for quantity of one and all I have to do is hit print.

Is this for Hardlines? Because we have no issues with this in Style, at least not in my store. When you scan the item in Pricing, it goes right to quantity and I just hit print, unless I have to change the quantity. Old clearance does the same thing, preloads for quantity of one and all I have to do is hit print.

Yes for hardlines. Ok I see, it's thinking were activating a clearance label inline first not a clearance endcap. But still I think we can combine the 2 steps. If we don't need to print clearance ticket we don't have to input anything.

Style doesn't have this issue because there's no labels like in hardlines I'm assuming.

Yes for hardlines. Ok I see, it's thinking were activating a clearance label inline first not a clearance endcap. But still I think we can combine the 2 steps. If we don't need to print clearance ticket we don't have to input anything.

Style doesn't have this issue because there's no labels like in hardlines I'm assuming.

It's set up that way by design for hardlines. If the item activated as a label, it is still tied to a pog and *technically* shouldn't be on an endcap. That's why it doesn't give you an option for a sticker, you're not supposed to need one yet and should be putting it inline where the clearance label is.

For not being able to print old missing stickers, this again may be because if you are trying to sticker items still tied to a pog, the system is not set up that way. It sees that as an item using a clearance label so a sticker isn't needed yet. For items not tied to a pog, you can print a sticker within price change.

did you guys have phone problems today? i called another store but i kept ringing. when i called my dept from my phone my device didn’t ring

It's set up that way by design for hardlines. If the item activated as a label, it is still tied to a pog and *technically* shouldn't be on an endcap. That's why it doesn't give you an option for a sticker, you're not supposed to need one yet and should be putting it inline where the clearance label is.

For not being able to print old missing stickers, this again may be because if you are trying to sticker items still tied to a pog, the system is not set up that way. It sees that as an item using a clearance label so a sticker isn't needed yet. For items not tied to a pog, you can print a sticker within price change.

What she said.

You should be selling down POG clearance inline until you reset the aisle. NOP clearance goes straight to print. You might have some oddities with flex pogs, but I STRONGLY suggest untieing flex pogs as soon as items on them start going clearance as it will save you a lot of headaches.

For not being able to print old missing stickers, this again may be because if you are trying to sticker items still tied to a pog, the system is not set up that way.
But there is still an issue. Price change does not keep “real time” like it should. Let me explain. For example
E2 - infant toddler toy POG reset week 3/6. You set the POG on that Monday. Ticket the items and move them to an endcap. Move on. Price change drops in on Tuesday or whatever day. You see there are price changes due for that aisle including clearance although none of it is in the aisle anymore. Schematics for the prices changing don’t even match because that POG has been reset. Now you need to reprint any labels for items changing and when you scan the clearance on your endcap to take it down further you experience the annoying issue of having to scan it twice. Once to activate the label for the aisle that doesn’t exist and then again to prompt for the tickets you need. The price change system needs to keep up with the time and know when items have been broken from pogs etc. Like it used to.

But there is still an issue. Price change does not keep “real time” like it should. Let me explain. For example
E2 - infant toddler toy POG reset week 3/6. You set the POG on that Monday. Ticket the items and move them to an endcap. Move on. Price change drops in on Tuesday or whatever day. You see there are price changes due for that aisle including clearance although none of it is in the aisle anymore. Schematics for the prices changing don’t even match because that POG has been reset. Now you need to reprint any labels for items changing and when you scan the clearance on your endcap to take it down further you experience the annoying issue of having to scan it twice. Once to activate the label for the aisle that doesn’t exist and then again to prompt for the tickets you need. The price change system needs to keep up with the time and know when items have been broken from pogs etc. Like it used to.

I agree with you. The issue is price change not keeping up with real time pog changes and thereby creating extra steps after a pog is reset.

Back