MEGATHREAD myDay app

Anyone use the latest TC58 Zebra? Our store designated it just for ETL'S and TL'S. Other than it having a larger screen what's the pros and cons?
That is really sad. Unless that's the directive Target gave, I would raise hell. No one deserves to be special like that.

I've noticed the following bug a few times. Let's say you've just completed a POG fill for that new sales plan you just set. After completing it, you go to scan to do some more work. Instead of showing you the information for the item you scanned, it shows you the info for a completely different item. You can scan the item again, it shows you info for yet a different item. You scan again, and it shows you the info for a third item. You notice that the items it's showing your info for look familiar. Lo and behold, every time you scan, it shows you the info for an item that was in your recently completed POG pull.

You must completely close out, and reopen myDay to get scan to function properly again. Talk about crossed wires.

I've noticed the following bug a few times. Let's say you've just completed a POG fill for that new sales plan you just set. After completing it, you go to scan to do some more work. Instead of showing you the information for the item you scanned, it shows you the info for a completely different item. You can scan the item again, it shows you info for yet a different item. You scan again, and it shows you the info for a third item. You notice that the items it's showing your info for look familiar. Lo and behold, every time you scan, it shows you the info for an item that was in your recently completed POG pull.

You must completely close out, and reopen myDay to get scan to function properly again. Talk about crossed wires.
Yes! I've also noticed this but while backstocking. Good thing I watch or God knows what the system is backstocking.

you don’t think the time he sent an alert to every mydevice in the company advertising his app (which, regardless of how he did it, still represents a huge security breach) might have played a part in it?
I think they did because he didn’t get the job after 5th interview.

I am still here, just quiet quitting like everyone else.
You know i've really stepped down a bit too. But the only real reason I still kinda enjoy work is my tech coworkers. I love them all they're seriously the best. 4 College kids (including myself) and 2 people in their early 20s. We get along so well.

Any recommendations for a barcode generator app for iOS
Miss that myStore for spot app greatly
i don’t use an app. i use this website. I have it as a bookmark on my screen when I go to work. It’s great lol.

That is really sad. Unless that's the directive Target gave, I would raise hell. No one deserves to be special like that.
Anyone use the latest TC58 Zebra? Our store designated it just for ETL'S and TL'S. Other than it having a larger screen what's the pros and cons?

LMAO. They're breaking the target policy for that haha

Attachments

• 2022-11-13 23_26_29-Photo - Google Photos.png
    2022-11-13 23_26_29-Photo - Google Photos.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
Back