MEGATHREAD myDay app

You feel free to go ahead and scan all this and get it into the correct bin with all the free time you have.
View attachment 14410

Retail moves too fast for a lot of the items on your wishlist. Even simple routines are hard to maintain all the time.
Good lord. Where is this set up? It looks like it's on the salesfloor, lol.

Every time I see pictures like this I tell myself I will never complain about my store again.

Ability to audit by item(s)

You pick an item(s) and it tells you where they are and you scan them. You also walk around the entire store (they make you scan random locations near where the item could be) to see if they are placed somewhere else and add it as a temporary location.

Label freezer and cooler items
that need to be in them as such so if I find an item that needs to be cold or frozen I defect it.

Label items that need to be locked/spider wrapped
that need those so they are secured properly

You pick an item(s) and it tells you where they are and you scan them. You also walk around the entire store (they make you scan random locations near where the item could be) to see if they are placed somewhere else and add it as a temporary location.

Label freezer and cooler items
that need to be in them as such so if I find an item that needs to be cold or frozen I defect it.

Label items that need to be locked/spider wrapped
that need those so they are secured properly
Don’t give up. One of these days you’ll come up with a decent idea.

:oops:

I am quitting if that ever comes to fruition.

You'd be perfect at HQ. They are great for breaking what isn't broken, while ignoring things that need to be improved/fixed.

(the correct answer here to that issue is that items should be zoned -- not add more unnecessary work to already over worked team members..)

They already log the x, y coordinate when people scan items in the target app.

A better solution would be in the same place that "Report bulky" is, something like "Item was found elsewhere" and let's you either add a location, or add a pin on the map.

They already log the x, y coordinate when people scan items in the target app.

A better solution would be in the same place that "Report bulky" is, something like "Item was found elsewhere" and let's you either add a location, or add a pin on the map.
How about a map on MyDay like the Target app

Last edited:
Can we please get the ability to see gift card balance and if it was purchased or not for non Target cards?
If I find a Target card around the store I don’t want to go to electronics or the front to only find out it’s used

Can we please get the ability to see gift card balance and if it was purchased or not for non Target cards?
If I find a Target card around the store I don’t want to go to electronics or the front to only find out it’s used
Ok first of all what are you doing if you find out it's not used? you can't keep them

Second you can check balance in myCheckout app.

I'm trying to backstock these paper plates, but, oh wait... what's this? Target wants me to backstock Persil Laundry Detergent instead?? 0.0

I'm trying to backstock these paper plates, but, oh wait... what's this? Target wants me to backstock Persil Laundry Detergent instead?? 0.0

I remember like it was myWork 2.0 or something where this was super common and it fucked the back room up so bad lmaoo

Is it possible to make RFID gun scan more than 1 item at a time? (every item in your pick batch at once?) This will save me a lot of time when I need to scan receiving repacks or go backs.

Is it possible to make RFID gun scan more than 1 item at a time? (every item in your pick batch at once?) This will save me a lot of time when I need to scan receiving repacks or go backs.
Technically, I don't think there is anything preventing it, as the style scans already kinda do it, in a way. Idk

I thought the same thing. I think they should bring the RFID app into the myDay app honestly.

I also kinda wish those super high-powered RFID things in the ceiling could point you in the right direction. Would help a bit.
Someone needs to be on final warning for allowing it to get that bad.
Unless its constant, Ours was like 3x worse than this the other day. Each side of the store had about 3-5 carts of go-backs.

Don't think it should be final lol. but rather salesfloor needs more support.

Not to my knowledge. irrc those are there to see what direction guests move throughout the store and what items have in their cart.

Just corporate stuff.
Aren't those just in place of the RFID scan? i.e., they are scanning constantly, in order to do what the RFID scanning TM does on a regular basis? My understanding is that they were deemed too cost-prohibitive to roll out to all stores.

Aren't those just in place of the RFID scan? i.e., they are scanning constantly, in order to do what the RFID scanning TM does on a regular basis? My understanding is that they were deemed too cost-prohibitive to roll out to all stores.
they discontinued the ones we use at least at my store. But to my knowledge, they don't actually give the Tms any kind of data and are used more in the corporate world.

Like guest 123122256 is moving this direction with these items in their cart.

the map location for items in apps like ePick is just where the item would be on the planogram.

Can we have the availability to set aisles and if the items don’t go in those the Zebra makes a different sound so we know how to sort items we get for reshop?

Examples
  • seasonal candy
  • Quest protein
  • Freezer/cooler
Can we also get the ability to see if the item needs to be stored in the backroom (tech) or the freezer/cooler for market items so we know if we need to do something right away or it can wait a few minutes

Back