Archived New here with questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow target team members! I'm new here to the forum, well new to being a member, I usually come to this site when I have any concerns or questions that I can't get any info on at work. I'm just going to cut to the chase here and ask a question. I've been working at target for less than 7 months now, I must admit that I am a good cashier, but! Last paycheck and this paycheck I've received a raise and a new position. I have been working at guest services for awhile now, but still work on regular lanes as well, on my check when I view my pay on the ehr site I noticed it said "guest services tm" and I'm receiving a dollar more as my regular hourly wage. This is great, but my question is, can I receive all this without being notified? I was never told anything and the past 2 checks it's stayed this way. I was never told by anyone or upper management that I would receive this? Sorry so long. Thanks.

There have been several stores that have received wage increases without any real warning. Just roll with it.

As for the new position, all cashiers show up as a 'Guest Service TM'. Service desk and cashier are the same paygrade anyway.

Okay awesome, I may have never paid attention to my job title. Thank you for the reply =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back