Archived Pilots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, I forgot to upload my pic, but that's what they look like. And they're really sticky so they stay on. Confused me at first when I tried to scan it cause I scanned the sign barcode at the top rather then the item barcode at the bottom when I wanted to check the backroom for a guest.

The sticky signs are one thing corp has done right recently.

The sticky signs look nice, but are they going to come down easily at the end of the week? Or is the SFT going to be ordering a 55 gallon drum of goo gone to remove the gunk and cardboard shreds off of every label holder in the store...

Well, they need to do something. No matter how much care we take putting up signs on Sun morning half of them fall off the first day! I'm so sick of picking them up all day every day!

It looks like it was a Price Change label that was put up on 5/26... I am guessing the original price was 24.99 and it took a price cut down to 22.49, but the sign had already arrived at the store to be prepped (should have had a correction applied that the prepper did not do).

It looks like it was a Price Change label that was put up on 5/26... I am guessing the original price was 24.99 and it took a price cut down to 22.49, but the sign had already arrived at the store to be prepped (should have had a correction applied that the prepper did not do).

That would make sense. It just seemed like the article made it sound like it was intentional.

I had this a lot this week. were I went to price change something and it was lower then sale was. I just took the signs down and handed them to the lod and told them what's going on and they took care of it.

I'm glad they are trying something new but I hope these won't have pull off strips. That would take so long to put up. Maybe it would be worth it to not have them fall off.

How would you put a gray dot on that item for instocks purposes? Normally we'd lift the sign & put it on the label holder.

Sometimes it's not the prepper but HQ. I'm a prepper and I had a sign on setup that was more than the one indicated on the label and I know that that sign was on the ad correction package based on the date on the upper left (on the old sign model). I just tell the others to not put up any signs if the price of the sign is more than what was on the label.

Questions: 1. How do the signs come in? (Packs, individual with pull sticky strips on back)
2. How do we reprint signs and substitutions? Use the old design?
3. 7x11's - still printed and need sign holders?

The circular and tpc comes as one package and they're all in little packs wrapped in plastic (like with the old model).

We still use the old cardstocks for every other thing (endcap audit, misc signs, urgent news, subs etc). I can't find any adhesive signs on SAP.

And yeah, same with the 7x11. You will still need to use sign holders.

Rant: They changed the font as daninnj have said. And they removed the barcode for item number. I used to just scan the item number barcode and up comes the loc. Now it's either I have to type the item number or do it the old way (which takes much longer), scan using nop and then sign them in using signt>scan by loc (instead of scan by sign). The others in the store commented that the fonts are so little, the guests will have a tough time reading the signs (and all the other details not just the price).

Per the playbook today, we'll no longer be scanning signs up or down.

Per the playbook today, we'll no longer be scanning signs up or down.

Regarding scanning signs up, that's including the partially located and no location signs? I understand that fully located signs are not needed to be signed in but I still sign in the partially located and no location signs.

That would be so great if all I have to do is find the location for the unknown signs.

But is it like a post it note? Or do you have to pull a piece of paper off the back to reveal the adhesive? If it's the post it note how do you keep them sticky when you go through to write the full location?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back