Archived Pilots

Status
Not open for further replies.
From how the playbook read, yep! There will be no sign takedown or setup report. You're still supposed to use the prep report. Endcaps should be 11x11s (or 7x11s if made in store) eliminating 3x5s from endcaps that are fully on sale, signs do not need to be scanned in or out, removing the capability of printing p-og signs in the sign application, no more sale signs if item is already on TPC. The whole point is to eliminate non-value added tasks.

Other than not being able to print POG signs, I think this is a step in the right direction. Kind of gives me hope for the future. The whole playbook thing was fairly encouraging. Still buzzwordy, but seemed to possibly be the beginning of getting this company back on track...focused on driving sales through service and eliminating out of stocks.

Now I just need an STL who is willing to get on board with where the company is headed.

Last edited:
But is it like a post it note? Or do you have to pull a piece of paper off the back to reveal the adhesive? If it's the post it note how do you keep them sticky when you go through to write the full location?

You have to peel the backpaper off to reveal the adhesive.

From how the playbook read, yep! There will be no sign takedown or setup report. You're still supposed to use the prep report. Endcaps should be 11x11s (or 7x11s if made in store) eliminating 3x5s from endcaps that are fully on sale, signs do not need to be scanned in or out, removing the capability of printing p-of signs in the sign application, no more sale signs if item is already on TPC. The whole point is to eliminate non-value added tasks.

So if not every item on an endcap is on sale/tpc/sp/fgc, you can use 3x5? No more sale signs if item is alrealy on TPC is great. I always thought it was redundant if they both have the same end-date. Where is this playbook located? I'd like to take a look at it.

I got it in an email yesterday. It's on workbench somewhere. A physical copy should be in stores by mid July.

If just one or two items are on sale or TPC, then I'm sure you'd still use a 3x5.

I got it in an email yesterday. It's on workbench somewhere. A physical copy should be in stores by mid July.

If just one or two items are on sale or TPC, then I'm sure you'd still use a 3x5.

Thank you. I found the playbook but I can't seem to find the info regarding adsetup and adprep. But I'll try again tomorrow if I have the time.

Stuff that they are testing in random stores. For example, my store is one that is going to get Baby 360 and the Baby Service Test. Looked it up and they are completely redoing the baby section complete with a virtual kiosk and in some stores, a desk and a Baby Service TM who will either work 30 or 50 hrs a week to help plan for the baby and give advice or something like that.

You can check your store's pilots by going logging on Workbench and at the top left under "Quick Links," click Pilot.
Our store may be about to do this. Where could I find information about this pilot if my store isn't participating in the pilot yet?

In Store Music needs to stay the hell away from my store. I like the quiet (when there aren't screaming children or phones dinging).

This. Lifescapes is bad enough!
There's nothing like hearing "meditation noise" while some child is crying to death. Serenity.

True. But to hear the same clips over and over when zoning stationery or folding towels is almost as torturous as the entertainment loop.
NOTHING is as bad as the entertainment loop. Everytime i hear lorde my blood boils

This. Lifescapes is bad enough!
There's nothing like hearing "meditation noise" while some child is crying to death. Serenity.

True. But to hear the same clips over and over when zoning stationery or folding towels is almost as torturous as the entertainment loop.
NOTHING is as bad as the entertainment loop. Everytime i hear lorde my blood boils

I can deal with Lorde. But Shakira needs to go. And the fucking Kidz Bop on the electronics TVs.

Does anyone know what the PTM pilot is called? All I know so far is that in toys the PTM aisles have nothing on their bottom shelves. It looks really weird.

Is this the one where 20 ULV stores are going through a space optimization to make some departments larger and some smaller? I know toys is one department being made smaller.

Not that I know anything about this pilot.

I can deal with Lorde. But Shakira needs to go. And the fucking Kidz Bop on the electronics TVs.

Shakira sounds like incoherent mumbling on the entertainment loop.

"I CAN TAKE YOU WHERE YOU WANT TO BEEEEEE. I CAN LIFT YOU UP. EVEN IF THE SKY IS FALLING DOWN THIS COVER REALLY REALLY SUCKS SAFE AND SOUND"

Shakira sounds like incoherent mumbling on the entertainment loop.

"I CAN TAKE YOU WHERE YOU WANT TO BEEEEEE. I CAN LIFT YOU UP. EVEN IF THE SKY IS FALLING DOWN THIS COVER REALLY REALLY SUCKS SAFE AND SOUND"
so true she really needs to do something about the frog in her throat

Does anyone know what the PTM pilot is called? All I know so far is that in toys the PTM aisles have nothing on their bottom shelves. It looks really weird.

How does that work. Odd.

Oh and I hate the Beats Bose whatever it is. If I have to hear the bloody song that goes like this "GOOD JOB AYWYFQGDBSVAJDGAT A GOOD JOB YOU'RE THE AHDHWBSVDHD GOOD INTENTIONS *TRIBAL DRUM BEAT STARTS*" one more time

Edit: IT'S A JASON MRAZ SONG I HATE THAT *****

I'm sick of that song that starts off with the OOs. Makes no sense in text but it's oo oo oo oo sorta high pitched, then the lady starts singing actual words. It gets stuck in my head, but just the OOs over and over and over again.

Edit: it's actually killing me that I can't think of a single lyric right now lol. I don't actually hate the song, but every damn day with the ooos is too much!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sick of that song that starts off with the OOs. Makes no sense in text but it's oo oo oo oo sorta high pitched, then the lady starts singing actual words. It gets stuck in my head, but just the OOs over and over and over again.

Edit: it's actually killing me that I can't think of a single lyric right now lol. I don't actually hate the song, but every damn day with the ooos is too much!

Pretty sure that's "Can't Remember to Forget You" by Shakira.

Is it a Bose/Beats/headphone display or Entertainment loop?

Pretty sure that's "Can't Remember to Forget You" by Shakira.

Oh the lyrics that are "OOOOOOOOOOO *incoherent mumbling* OOOOOOOOOOO"

It's not that shakira song. I think it is on a Bose display. I don't work over there. I can always hear it from boys girls and infants haha. I'll figure it out on Tuesday when I work again, because all I can think of is the 4 OOs right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not that shakira song. I think it is on a Bose display. I don't work over there. I can always here it from boys girls and infants haha. I'll figure it out on Tuesday when I work again, because all I can think of is the 4 OOs right now.

BY ANY CHANCE.

"OoooOOohh I've been living for the weekend. But no not anymore."

Is that it?

Okay. I lied. It's actually an ee ee ee eee lol, not oos. My mind turned it into oos for some reason, but it's Anything Could Happen by Ellie Goulding.

Okay. I lied. It's actually an ee ee ee eee lol, not oos. My mind turned it into oos for some reason, but it's Anything Could Happen by Ellie Goulding.

OH THAT ONE YEAH I KNOW THAT.

Oh and I hate the Beats Bose whatever it is. If I have to hear the bloody song that goes like this "GOOD JOB AYWYFQGDBSVAJDGAT A GOOD JOB YOU'RE THE AHDHWBSVDHD GOOD INTENTIONS *TRIBAL DRUM BEAT STARTS*" one more time

Edit: IT'S A JASON MRAZ SONG I HATE THAT *****

This literally made me laugh out loud. I seem to be able to hear that one from anywhere in the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back