Archived Possible topics at Fall National Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serna Williams at the fall national

Dm5ptt-U4AAPEar

Dm_F7pYU4AAxN0d

work.win.give.
Target offers team members opportunities to make an impact on guests and their communities too. This year, through our work.win.give. appreciation program, we’ll award one hourly team member in each of our stores and distribution centers the chance to donate $500 to the local community organization of their choice—along with a $500 Target GiftCard for themselves.

Target’s Hiring 120,000 Team Members for the Holidays. Meet One Who’s Back for Yet Another Year! - https://corporate.target.com/article/2018/09/seasonal-hiring-2018

Last edited:
I need to know how amplified gifting works for NextGen please keep updated
Did you get the email regarding it. Soooooo excited for it, at least they’re permanent but damn where the hell are the going to go! Last year I had to move the shippers, was too lazy to demerch. You can guess what I did lol

I don’t mind wearing jeans granted I have a issue of to many pairs lol but i know this is Asants but we can wear Khaki jeans during the week and the Leads don’t mind at all as long as they are a shade of Khaki

Also can’t wait for the cooler weather so can wear my red vests and jackets with normal clothing underneath :)

I don’t mind wearing jeans granted I have a issue of to many pairs lol but i know this is Asants but we can wear Khaki jeans during the week and the Leads don’t mind at all as long as they are a shade of Khaki

Also can’t wait for the cooler weather so can wear my red vests and jackets with normal clothing underneath :)
My store banned people from wearing the red vest about a month ago. They said HQ doesn’t consider vests part of the dress code which I know is total BS.

I just wonder who's the musical guest ??
If this hasn't been answered, Sean Mendes was the headliner I think. He was just down the street from me while I was at work 😍

EDIT: whoops this post was for last years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back