Archived RIP Merona

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got some Goodfellow & Co. sweatpants in this week. They look comfy. I'm curious to see how that brand sells too.

Omg... Some tls in my store we're looking at the tags and were like "how do you say it!? Andeawy???" Multiple people have asked how to say it so I'm thinking this logo is a design fail loll.
I'll admit I looked at the tag for the first time today and took a solid six seconds to read the letters in the correct direction

I'll admit I looked at the tag for the first time today and took a solid six seconds to read the letters in the correct direction

The name sounds like it was "borrowed" from the JCP Brand A.N.A - A New Approach. Similar product for a similar clientelle.

Sorry to bump this I keep hearing they are getting rid of mossimo red and black but of course it is only merona right? I know mossimo red is going away for men but it is here to stay for women right? I only work in guest service so I'm never on the floor so forgive me for being a little out of the loop so to speak.

For now, Moss Red is staying in women's. Moss Black as well, but all we have right now is jeans and jackets.

Gotcha I love mossimo red and black I just hope the new line isn't like who what wear or Knox rose I mean they are okay but it it's exactly something I wouldn't rush out and buy either.

Last night I got my first glimpse of a huge variety of A New Day. It looks virtually identical to Merona. The feel of the cloth is different though, thicker and sturdier.

I guess you could say it's A New Day for Merona. ;) But yeah, it's nearly the same. I have seen some actually cute new style additions with the brand, though. We have nearly completely eliminated all Merona at my store.

Got our first some glimpse of some folded AND shirts yesterday. I see a few I want already..

I finally noticed a new day in RTW. I think it's actually been there all week, but it looks identical to the merona stuff so I didn't even notice.

Can somebody explain the SL department? The TL (who jokes with me a lot) mentioned that RTW was getting marked down. I think that I replied, "As compared to what? The Couture section?" What are the other categories?

Forever, the entire women's clothing department was called RTW. This year, Target decided to further categorize things for sales reporting purposes. So, to be confusing, Target now has a subcategory called RTW. This includes what A.N.D., Merona, Knox Rose, Moss Black, Plus, and Maternity. Young Contemporary is Jrs, and Seasonal is Swim/Outerwear.

AND is taking over Merona's dept #.... so it is coming in as 018. That must've led to the POGs at the end of August being labeled as Merona. Someone didn't get the memo or wasn't paying attention. I just thought it was funny seeing all the ME/Merona POGs on my workload knowing full well the brand is heading out the door.

AND is taking over Merona's dept #.... so it is coming in as 018. That must've led to the POGs at the end of August being labeled as Merona. Someone didn't get the memo or wasn't paying attention. I just thought it was funny seeing all the ME/Merona POGs on my workload knowing full well the brand is heading out the door.

Copy/paste strikes again. Happens all the time with pogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back