MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Zero
Nada
Zilch
Nothing
Didn't happen
Screwed
&ucked
:(
I'll sit on the fishes paper he can swim under me. Here's to one more lucky shot!! 1 more truck chance!!!

160323105942-logistics-executive-lawsuit-amazon-target-780x439.jpg

picture from cnn

Been with target for many years now but I don't ever remember seeing those overheads by checklanes.

One of the stores in my district is a greatland and has those signs, except they are even larger than that. It's pretty insane how large they are.

The ones at my store look similar to this:

3747350948_1da91460f9_b.jpg

All my Healthcare signing came in this morning. And it's obviously after we set Healthcare since we wanted to get ahead cause we know the market transition will suck. Now I have to go back through Healthcare with my team lead to do all the signing. Idk why they doing a horrible job sending us signing and fixtures on time now. It was never this bad before.

All my Healthcare signing came in this morning. And it's obviously after we set Healthcare since we wanted to get ahead cause we know the market transition will suck. Now I have to go back through Healthcare with my team lead to do all the signing. Idk why they doing a horrible job sending us signing and fixtures on time now. It was never this bad before.
Health is actually 4/10, they just said do it early. So the signing isn't really late yet...

Mine sends to have come. Had what they needed for backer. Three boxes, two colors. Handful of signing kits. Pallets of pushers. Working through the market stuff too. Pa set bulk soda endcap...I've got like 5 boxes labeled bulk soda. I told her to put a generic header. They don't need to be setting early anyway.

Health is actually 4/10, they just said do it early. So the signing isn't really late yet...

Mine sends to have come. Had what they needed for backer. Three boxes, two colors. Handful of signing kits. Pallets of pushers. Working through the market stuff too. Pa set bulk soda endcap...I've got like 5 boxes labeled bulk soda. I told her to put a generic header. They don't need to be setting early anyway.
What other color backer did you get? All we got was blue

I done fucked up today. I set lunchbox early. I misread the item conversion date thinking it said today was the day. So that was really fun. I haven't even had a day to finish early enough to put up signing.

So where are all these black pushers going in HBA? All I care about is that we get enough white shelf liners. I hate reusing that -.-;

We've been setting HBA since Monday, to get ahead for the Grocery reset. Holy moly do those pushers slow the process down. Very easy to install, but the whole process is time consuming with backer changes, stripping out old fixtures, adjacency changes...we've also got one POG we can't set due to footage discrepancy. Oy.

We've been setting HBA since Monday, to get ahead for the Grocery reset. Holy moly do those pushers slow the process down. Very easy to install, but the whole process is time consuming with backer changes, stripping out old fixtures, adjacency changes...we've also got one POG we can't set due to footage discrepancy. Oy.
They want me to set first aid without label strips.... And that with new pushers that's a joke

We set Candy today, be warned 90% of that aisle is a complete tear down, and flip flop.
did the backerpaper change for the aisles you set? My team is starting their market transition tonight and I haven't even received any signing for market outside of headers, unless it came in over the weekend, but it's usually Monday for us.

They want me to set first aid without label strips.... And that with new pushers that's a joke
We did, in reverse, what fun. Two people spent more than half their 8 hour shift getting it just set not even pushed working off line listings to get it almost right. We ran out of pushers because we didn't get all pushers we needed for the 14" shelves on another aisle so we swapped nearly a whole aisle to 18" because we had an abundance of 18" pushers. Still didn't have enough in the end had to strategically remove some pushers and use plastic dividers in places to get it "pretty". Got all of healthcare set by last friday and revisions done.

Last edited:
did the backerpaper change for the aisles you set? My team is starting their market transition tonight and I haven't even received any signing for market outside of headers, unless it came in over the weekend, but it's usually Monday for us.
Yes it does. Super graphic in the high end candy too.

Yes it is switching to the plain cosmestics white backer paper, with new Valances.

Yes it is switching to the plain cosmestics white backer paper, with new Valances.
I guess I lucked out then, since one of my etls ordered a ton of cosmetics paper for the cosmetics revision months ago and it finally came in like 2 weeks ago, I'll just use that

Yeah still missing all of our stuff didn't get anything on truck and got through half of healthcare only to find out we did not actually get it all of black pushers :(:(:(. PPTL was ecstatic about printing labels :D
So to sum it up.... ZERO signing. 1/2 the pushers. NICE SPOT NICE. o_O
Can anyone tell me the exact prompts to Mysupport for that? I always seem to contact the wron people. Like after logistics what drop downs do I click on? Thanks

Back