MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Yeah still missing all of our stuff didn't get anything on truck and got through half of healthcare only to find out we did not actually get it all of black pushers :(:(:(. PPTL was ecstatic about printing labels :D
So to sum it up.... ZERO signing. 1/2 the pushers. NICE SPOT NICE. o_O
Can anyone tell me the exact prompts to Mysupport for that? I always seem to contact the wron people. Like after logistics what drop downs do I click on? Thanks

I go somthing like this

Sales floor
Transitions
Setting
Missing

I don't know if this is similar for anyone else, but our eye care pog set on the back wall. Is there an alternative holder to use for the headers or are we not using them on there? I didn't see anything on the transition guide or the early set notes but I also could have just missed it.

In the monthly signing update it calls out the category endcap strips switch to the black for grocery, including household, paper, pets, and frozen. Unfortunately if you don't have the gray header boards in grocery, you just have the oddball black strips in pets and cleaners.

Anyone doing the signing for Merimekko ahead of Sunday? Seems like a lot to do in only 4 hours if it's just me like usual.

Anyone doing the signing for Merimekko ahead of Sunday? Seems like a lot to do in only 4 hours if it's just me like usual.
Trying to, they didn't ship the second decor table...unless it comes fedex this afternoon.

Trying to, they didn't ship the second decor table...unless it comes fedex this afternoon.

What I understood from the transition guide was that we're only adding one table to rear seasonal. The current one is being reset to Marimekko and resets back after that. Also worth noting that the overheads say "select stores only" so if anyone hasn't gotten them yet, that could be why.

What I understood from the transition guide was that we're only adding one table to rear seasonal. The current one is being reset to Marimekko and resets back after that. Also worth noting that the overheads say "select stores only" so if anyone hasn't gotten them yet, that could be why.

I was looking at the recent RTW Adjacency that has the set for Marimekko. There are high volume & low volume stores. We're a low volume store and we will only have 2 racks in RTW and 1 Table in seasonal.

I was looking at the recent RTW Adjacency that has the set for Marimekko. There are high volume & low volume stores. We're a low volume store and we will only have 2 racks in RTW and 1 Table in seasonal.
We have 4 racks in rtw, two tables plus the tent in rear seasonal. No hardlines endcap, no overheads. No kites to hang. I'm OK with this, but the second table would have been nice. Probably going to takeover the mini gondola in mini seasonal since it's adjacent to my stack flat and will space out the footage for shopping.

I'm a low volume as well. There's also Merimekko for Girls and infants.

I pre-built all the new table pieces, the rug bin, and stuffed all the kites, plus all our product has been detrashed in our backroom. We'll be in and out in just a couple of hours tonight, hopefully.

I am overnight with plano so I had our 3 Gondolas and Racks built Friday morning.

Worst part about being overnight for two weeks is BY FAR AND WIDE, the weekend in between...

I am overnight with plano so I had our 3 Gondolas and Racks built Friday morning.

Worst part about being overnight for two weeks is BY FAR AND WIDE, the weekend in between...

True statement. I purposefully cut my sleep short last night (Saturday) and took a 4-hour nap this afternoon.

Did anyone else seen to not get enough gen3 pushers?

Stopped at the other closest store and they used way more in some aisles, but I've barely got a case of each size left...

...hoping the truck we cancelled that cane today had a pallet of fixtures or something. Otherwise I'm set to order a couple thousand worth of pushers, sticky dividers and label holders...cause we're out of all of them and I only got a case of sticky dividers in each size...so not enough dividers or pushers for Healthcare...wtf?

Did anyone else seen to not get enough gen3 pushers?

Stopped at the other closest store and they used way more in some aisles, but I've barely got a case of each size left...

...hoping the truck we cancelled that cane today had a pallet of fixtures or something. Otherwise I'm set to order a couple thousand worth of pushers, sticky dividers and label holders...cause we're out of all of them and I only got a case of sticky dividers in each size...so not enough dividers or pushers for Healthcare...wtf?

I got enough pushers, plus I ordered a few extra. I had also ordered about ten cases of label holders so we could replace all the gross ones.

Now dividers are a different story. Even though I did order a few extra (200 4.5" high by 18" long) I did not get any sent in new for market and right now we are pretty much at the end of my "extra" stash.

Bahahahahaha bahahahaha short BY A COUPLE AISLES. Like zero signing for grocery. None of the pushers for it.
Talk about a logistical NIGHTMARE!! I'm not even one of the stores on the list that is supposed to receive stuff late. :(
I've been setting pogs. And emailing my supporting. Looking for misplaced pogs the kids lost.... (Face plant in palm of hand) and let's not talk about inventory....

I have 1000 18" pushers leftover and 600 22" pushers left over as well with only 21 front rails. We have definitely ran out of label strip holders and will be ordering a shit ton more

Back