MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Speaking of pushers... The spice aisle?! Ugh. We still have old pushers. And I wanted to replace them. Didn't get communication about it. It looks like crap. I'm dreading that tomorrow. We did the baking do a today... What a mess. !!! I shouldn't complain. All that's left for this week is pasta and cereal. But signing is a nightmare!!!!

Speaking of pushers... The spice aisle?! Ugh. We still have old pushers. And I wanted to replace them. Didn't get communication about it. It looks like crap. I'm dreading that tomorrow. We did the baking do a today... What a mess. !!! I shouldn't complain. All that's left for this week is pasta and cereal. But signing is a nightmare!!!!
I'm doing the spices with new pushers. That shit is cray. I almost wanted to make my shelves 18 because 22 is just way to big for spices

I'm doing the spices with new pushers. That shit is cray. I almost wanted to make my shelves 18 because 22 is just way to big for spices
Can't you use 18" on 22" shelves? And put a gate behind it. That's what we do sometimes. I want to use new pushers but we don't have enough. And I also don't have enough sticky dividers, so im not sure what I'm going to do! Lol. We were smart this time around and put shelf liner down in the flour/sugar and the fruit cups to help with clean up when they spill!

@HearMeRawr3 (I like the name btw wish I'd thought of it!)
What communication? Did I miss something??or did you forget to read? The spice aisle IS supposed to get black pushers.

On a more signing note.....
Our namesake: SIGNING.
Has anyone noticed the fine print thing on the pog, where it says "GM STORES WILL NOT BE RECIEVING ISM LIVE WELL FINS OR HEADERS?" But on the transition notes it says just the live well? Sorta? But on the pog it's listed on the line listing? WTF? And what signifies a GM store?as opposed to what???
This crap is killing me....

@FiestyPlano with the black pushers you can use what ever size pushers you want. It states 18" shelved on upscale chocolate and 14" pushers. But they have their own backsides, because they clip in front :D

Can't you use 18" on 22" shelves? And put a gate behind it. That's what we do sometimes. I want to use new pushers but we don't have enough. And I also don't have enough sticky dividers, so im not sure what I'm going to do! Lol. We were smart this time around and put shelf liner down in the flour/sugar and the fruit cups to help with clean up when they spill!

Oooo shelf liner in fruit cups....wish I'd thought of that.

What communication? Did I miss something??or did you forget to read? The spice aisle IS supposed to get black pushers.

On a more signing note.....
Our namesake: SIGNING.
Has anyone noticed the fine print thing on the pog, where it says "GM STORES WILL NOT BE RECIEVING ISM LIVE WELL FINS OR HEADERS?" But on the transition notes it says just the live well? Sorta? But on the pog it's listed on the line listing? WTF? And what signifies a GM store?as opposed to what???
This crap is killing me....
My STL said she got some different communication regarding the spice aisle than what I got... But then she couldn't find it. And I don't have enough new pushers to do it. So... Once again it's going to be half done. We JUST received our baby stuff for the reset back in January. If that says anything...

My STL said she got some different communication regarding the spice aisle than what I got... But then she couldn't find it. And I don't have enough new pushers to do it. So... Once again it's going to be half done. We JUST received our baby stuff for the reset back in January. If that says anything...
Welcome to my nightmare water is warm....

What communication? Did I miss something??or did you forget to read? The spice aisle IS supposed to get black pushers

My pog paper and my transition manual say nothing about spices getting new black pushers. They even sent me some of the older pushers. I just laughed and said naw

Pretty sure they were not set to get new pushers.

My pog paper and my transition manual say nothing about spices getting new black pushers. They even sent me some of the older pushers. I just laughed and said naw
Glad I'm not alone. My cookie mix (the bags) asked for old pushers. Nope. Not happening. I used the PFRESH single pushers. :)

Ditto. I have thrown all old pushers away in so done with them
We just gutted our signing area and fixture room... "When in doubt, throw it out"... My ETL was like "you can always reorder them.". I tried ordering new pushers... Can only order one case at a time. Fml.

My support the issue within two weeks of the set and I think they will send them for free.
Nope. Did that with premium skincare. Over 500 bucks on my recap expense sheet...now I've got to mysupport and fight it. By time they finally order shit is a month later and they charge me for it every time

To my understanding only ism is free not fixtures even if it's within the two weeks. I read it somewhere. I could be wrong.

Did anyone else seen to not get enough gen3 pushers?

Stopped at the other closest store and they used way more in some aisles, but I've barely got a case of each size left...

...hoping the truck we cancelled that cane today had a pallet of fixtures or something. Otherwise I'm set to order a couple thousand worth of pushers, sticky dividers and label holders...cause we're out of all of them and I only got a case of sticky dividers in each size...so not enough dividers or pushers for Healthcare...wtf?

We ran out of 14" and 22" pushers last week. We were spread pretty thin and had to remove some from certain aisles just to make others look somewhat decent. We have a tooooon of 18" pushers left but maybe only like a dozen or so of the front track things. We haven't set first aid or pain yet because of that. Nonsupport tells us that the pushers are "in transit"...so we'll see. We just set vitamins last night with the rolling shelves but couldn't set the basedecks because they sent us 22" rolling basedecks instead of 18". Delightful. We're at 82% on TWT for last week. 11% for this week. What a nightmare.

Did anyone else seen to not get enough gen3 pushers?

Stopped at the other closest store and they used way more in some aisles, but I've barely got a case of each size left...

...hoping the truck we cancelled that cane today had a pallet of fixtures or something. Otherwise I'm set to order a couple thousand worth of pushers, sticky dividers and label holders...cause we're out of all of them and I only got a case of sticky dividers in each size...so not enough dividers or pushers for Healthcare...wtf?

Legit have 3 pallets left of 14 inch gen 3. Not sure how this happened. Trying to think of creative areas to use them..

To my understanding only ism is free not fixtures even if it's within the two weeks. I read it somewhere. I could be wrong.
Normally no if it's carry forward fixtures especially. You'd think if they never sent pallets they wouldn't charge you...but you'd be wrong. We've paid for entertainment shelves (which finally came almost a year later) that we never got a response on mysupport, even after escalation.

Back