MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Anyone receive their melon shipper? Never saw it on a packingslip so I know it wasn't missed, but we get a lot of guests asking for them and we've had the pog ready for like a month. Almost ready to just make a shipper out of a box and use old hay.

Anyone receive their melon shipper? Never saw it on a packingslip so I know it wasn't missed, but we get a lot of guests asking for them and we've had the pog ready for like a month. Almost ready to just make a shipper out of a box and use old hay.
Melon? Where does it go? Or is it that obvious? Not pfresh...

Never got the one for the bottom shelf, but the bins for on the floor came so we're just using those and flexing the bottom shelf on the dry table.

I'll see if I can get the part number for you tomorrow.

I don't know if it came in with the signing or regular truck, but our watermelon and cantaloupe bins are on both sides of the pfresh produce table.

Same. We got a total of 10 bins. One for watermelons, and one for cantaloupes on each side of the produce table, and then we set up the other 8 in squares of 4 each at the green doors and blue doors.

We order very heavily on watermelons and cantaloupes, but have put bananas and bagged apples in them to keep them full. Seems to work.

The black part of the gondola base is called a kickplate and there's not a single part number for them because they come in a lot of sizes. ... The part numbers vary according to width and depth, so there are probably several. If I can remember, I'll double check the part number for the 4-foot inline kickplate when I get in.
(so I could never find the part number for the black kickplate, btw, but kickplate is the SAP word for it though -_-)

I did find 4 boxes of round plates at my store, looking for something else. I will get the number off of the box. I am not certain of the size.

We're trying to get a jump on BTS. I'm not completely sure when we're starting though.

Question, in printer ink, there's supposed to be an informational booklet on the inks but, according to one of my POG tms, the correct binder/rings were never sent years ago (I started signing not even a year ago). I can't find it on the POG itself. Can someone possibly get that part number for me or at least point me in the right direction to get it? I'd really like to have it up, we get a lot of printer ink related questions. I have the booklet, but it's not attached to anything, no mount or rings. I'd appreciate any help.

We're trying to get a jump on BTS. I'm not completely sure when we're starting though.

Question, in printer ink, there's supposed to be an informational booklet on the inks but, according to one of my POG tms, the correct binder/rings were never sent years ago (I started signing not even a year ago). I can't find it on the POG itself. Can someone possibly get that part number for me or at least point me in the right direction to get it? I'd really like to have it up, we get a lot of printer ink related questions. I have the booklet, but it's not attached to anything, no mount or rings. I'd appreciate any help.
I'll look when i get in tomorrow if nobody bests me to it.

All we were given was the pages too...

I ended up McGyvering a holder together, that actually looks MUCH better than the real thing, which I found afterwards and looks like shit.... (thank the gods I asked Plano to save all of our metal binding rings from shower curtains).

If I can remember, I'll try and see if I can find the part number on our holder.

I had to order it too. If I think about it I'll get the number for you tomorrow. I'm thinking only VERY FEW PEOPLE actually recieved this thing. I've looked for it in a bunch of different stores I've been in.

I had to order it too. If I think about it I'll get the number for you tomorrow. I'm thinking only VERY FEW PEOPLE actually recieved this thing. I've looked for it in a bunch of different stores I've been in.
Its carry forward from forever ago...add is the wipers one. At least for us.

Completely forgot to check for the number. Had to babysit the team while covering electronics all day...plus my own workload.

Its carry forward from forever ago...add is the wipers one. At least for us.

Completely forgot to check for the number. Had to babysit the team while covering electronics all day...plus my own workload.
Yeah.... We have the wiper one. Just don't think they are the same.

If it "fell off" the pog... Someone tossed it!! I remember having looked for it on WB/sap before.

I my supported the lack of printer book fixture. The response was somthing along the lines of, there is not one and the whole thing gets changed next transition.

I used some metal rings, like the type the new hanging wires came with, to attach it to the aisle.

Back