MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

@ForeverInMMB try this. 4329505
Number didn't work. I'll just rig something together. Not like anyone will really care as long as it looks decent and isn't a safety hazard. Thanks though.

I have another challenge. We need these grey fastbacks but there's no part number and I can't find them in SAP. My pog tl tried aswell. Anyone happen to know the number or have any ideas where I could find these?
IMG_0357.JPG

Number didn't work. I'll just rig something together. Not like anyone will really care as long as it looks decent and isn't a safety hazard. Thanks though.

I have another challenge. We need these grey fastbacks but there's no part number and I can't find them in SAP. My pog tl tried aswell. Anyone happen to know the number or have any ideas where I could find these?
View attachment 2236
Go under the fixture guide on workbench.

View attachment 2236
I have a bag with the number, I'll get it tomorrow. If you want it. If i remember....

we don't use the gray ones anymore, I my support it once. Just order a whole bunch of white ones.
My pog tl likes them for the pegs in electronics, looks nicer with the backer paper, she says. I'll give her the bad news.

Last edited:
we don't use the gray ones anymore, I my support it once. Just order a whole bunch of white ones.
Did you MySupport because you couldn't find number or you were trying find out if you could use them?

Has anyone started to get bts signing yet?( Early set stores)
I went and ordered the backer paper early (we don't set until July 3), but we've built 3/4 gondolas and have backer paper up. I ordered the backer paper like 3 weeks ago. POGS will drop Sunday and we set Monday morning.

I kept all my plastic one-ups, because I have known the signing nerds upstairs to always jack things up in some way or another. I have kept the wires in their own original small zip-bags, coiling them back in the same way they had arrived. It looks like the FOS for BTS is going to be like those plaid monsters kinda, so I can pretty much bet for sure I'm going to need more wires than I have. I also ordered a fark ton more of the wires and most of them were back ordered but some are slowing coming in at least.
Oneup system is the correct name for the one up pole. & parts.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    280.2 KB · Views: 19
Oneup system is the correct name for the one up pole. & parts.
What gets me is you can order the whole pole or just the very top of the head. I need the bottom of the head...I've got one pole without a head and one with the bottom broken partially.

The grey backs we don't use anymore, our pptl wants to sort them out and throw them away but who has time for that?

Early set BTS stores: who's does /does not have their signage? Was running circles with mysupport on phone this morning.

OR has anyone heard anything about it? I know we can still get it in but.... well I hate having to back track and was hoping I was not alone in my state of void

I got my BTS pallets today. I cant work tomorrow, so I went into hyperspeed and pre-built everything in about 7.5 hours. BUT I did not get the 2 floor bins, even though they were listed on the packing list. Im sure they ran out of room on the truck and they will arrive on tonights truck. We have finished setting Garden, so we go directly into BTS on Monday. I think I can finish the bins and the overheads then.

We are concerned about the fact that we didnt get any label strips......

I got my BTS pallets today. I cant work tomorrow, so I went into hyperspeed and pre-built everything in about 7.5 hours. BUT I did not get the 2 floor bins, even though they were listed on the packing list. Im sure they ran out of room on the truck and they will arrive on tonights truck. We have finished setting Garden, so we go directly into BTS on Monday. I think I can finish the bins and the overheads then.

We are concerned about the fact that we didnt get any label strips......
Did this come on a spot truck or ups or FedEx?
Crap didn't think about strips... But at least those can be printed

got my NIGHTMARE pallet of BTS bins today, was about 10 feet long and about my height...

I just realized/remembered that there was no backer paper on it. Which has me worried, I am home now, and cannot look at online planogram, did anyone receive backer paper/know the backer paper for BTS in Rear seasonal?

got my NIGHTMARE pallet of BTS bins today, was about 10 feet long and about my height...

I just realized/remembered that there was no backer paper on it. Which has me worried, I am home now, and cannot look at online planogram, did anyone receive backer paper/know the backer paper for BTS in Rear seasonal?

We only got one box, as only the aisles flanking the flat and our back wall got paper.

Back