MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Are you asking about the neopeg kit that came on this week's pallet? If so, those are for end caps with backer paper. Why they sent a nice little kit like that when hardly any end caps have backer on them anymore I don't know. And the little blue tools on a makeshift lanyard is a joke, those tools are not worth the time!

I put mine on a shelf and it will stay there unused.

Ohhhhhh endcaps, gotcha.

I kind of want to use them inline, might make swapping out backer paper in seasonal a little quicker.

Maybe endcaps are gonna have backer on them from now on.

Ohhhhhh endcaps, gotcha.

I kind of want to use them inline, might make swapping out backer paper in seasonal a little quicker.

Maybe endcaps are gonna have backer on them from now on.
Hate the neopegs. We are keeping them only in seasonal since its easier to swap. Otherwise its just not tight enough to look good. I hid that kit immediately. It's adorable.

Yeah the idea is to use them everywhere there's backer paper, but they don't even do the job as well as canoe clips. Seems like a waste of time and resources honestly. I would put a heavy bet on someone on the board of directors owns the company that makes the things.

Ever since Easter was set I usually finish all the signing workload in one day and then just help plano or the flow team. Kinda miss doing shippers now in the Easter/Patio downtime.
I'm auditing beauty, small apps, furniture, etc. Ordering common pieces. Next up will be the fixture room and collecting metal recycling pallet.

All of the outriggers came in except infants because I forgot to order them. Aisles A through H are hardlines at my store and I through P is softlines. Q is infant hardlines and I keep forgetting it exists

God dammit

Did anyone else not get a sign for the front door saying we're closed for Easter? I was expecting something to show up on either the last supply pallet or store mail.

Does anyone know anything about the 'Global Shop' set? My ISM update tells me to refer to the execution guide but I can't find the execution guide anywhere?

Does anyone know anything about the 'Global Shop' set? My ISM update tells me to refer to the execution guide but I can't find the execution guide anywhere?

It's not something being set at every store so maybe that's why you can't find it. I would guess it is just the higher volume stores that will get it; my store is only B volume and we do not set it.

My store is A and we don't set it.

Apparently the rollers went out on sweeps last week so we had to turn the truck away.

They come back on WEDNESDAY.

What the FUCK am I supposed to do without my pallet goddammit

Only reason I'm concerned is because the overheads for it came in today. My ETL
and I thought for sure it wasn't us getting it. So I was desperately scouring workbench for info.

Only reason I'm concerned is because the overheads for it came in today. My ETL
and I thought for sure it wasn't us getting it. So I was desperately scouring workbench for info.

If it were to be found anywhere on Workbench it would be under Transition Communication, where all the transition manuals and early set notes can be printed. If it's not there, I don't know what to tell you...

Anyone notice 18" pushers (Gen3 - 50 count cases) have disappeared on SAP?

Yes, I noticed and am pissed! Ordering cases of 15 is such a waste of time and money. I think I spent almost $1500 last week on what I hope is roughly a pallet's worth of 18" pushers. All in cases of 15. I want the 50 case pack back, way more efficient.

Back