MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Anyone part of the 35 stores with the Casper display flat? I am missing the graphics/masks for the bookcases, I need the four DPCI. Everything listed on the guide came in except for those graphics... guide doesn't list numbers

Anyone part of the 35 stores with the Casper display flat? I am missing the graphics/masks for the bookcases, I need the four DPCI. Everything listed on the guide came in except for those graphics... guide doesn't list numbers

I'm so glad my store doesn't have that, good luck to everyone that has to deal with that nonsense.

I've got the shelf. Although it has 18 on the schematic.

Redwire has that it should be here by the 22nd. Flex with sheets.

Got my missing pillow and remaining signing for this today. Came in on the truck. Discovered the 16 inch shelf is actually for the top shelf of product when I was placing the shelf covers on the endcap.

why did the bts shippers come today

ALSO

getting fucking tired of softlines and their fucking fixtures

how many quads do we need

because we have maybe 8 in the electrical room

and a tub of jewelry fixtures

and two racks that we use for clearance but I don't know what they're called

this is fucking ridiculous

oh and we have another "rack that can have shelves and bars"

Last edited:
getting fucking tired of softlines and their fucking fixtures

how many quads do we need

because we have maybe 8 in the electrical room

and a tub of jewelry fixtures

and two racks that we use for clearance but I don't know what they're called

this is fucking ridiculous

oh and we have another "rack that can have shelves and bars"
We have that issue too. For now, it's all being shoved in a front-end storage area. I blame the VM.

Where should we keep the parts
In the fixture room.

We have that issue too. For now, it's all being shoved in a front-end storage area. I blame the VM.

In the fixture room.

Oh I wholeheartedly blame the VM. She consistently only does softlines shit and then when I ask her to put away softlines fixtures her response is "I'm not softlines"

When my VM puts any of the softlines convertibles or quads in the fixture room I immediately put them back onto the salesfloor. We don't store any of those fixtures in the back. They are all on the floor, all the time.

When my VM puts any of the softlines convertibles or quads in the fixture room I immediately put them back onto the salesfloor. We don't store any of those fixtures in the back. They are all on the floor, all the time.

We moved them the container today. We had like 8 quads

Got my missing pillow and remaining signing for this today. Came in on the truck. Discovered the 16 inch shelf is actually for the top shelf of product when I was placing the shelf covers on the endcap.
Right... my head was ready to explode. Lol. That backer is not staying up with just those magnets either...

... the expansion fixtures for inline pillows aren't making an ounce of sense either. Going to look that up after break. Ugh.

Anybody help with the pillow fixtures? Sos!

I assisted with that today. What is your question?

We had 4 boxes total for the expansion and 1 for the new pillow protector fixtures. We realized early on we needed to remove the end piece that was already up and shift it down to the end of the gondola. After that, everything was fitting better. We were short by 7 shelves to set everything to pog, so we took out display pillows in favor of having product out.

Help. I need the part number for the label holder that slides into the end of a shelf. Similar to what is being used in pfresh but this one is 4 ft. We need it for base decks and in other shelves like chips. Thanks for any help!!

Btw, I am currently helping another store.... planorama! Loving it! Plano is still where I want to be in the most, lol.

Help. I need the part number for the label holder that slides into the end of a shelf. Similar to what is being used in pfresh but this one is 4 ft. We need it for base decks and in other shelves like chips. Thanks for any help!!

Btw, I am currently helping another store.... planorama! Loving it! Plano is still where I want to be in the most, lol.
0007 is the one for normal shelves, I think 0001 is the one you want. Can't remeber if its ax or fx as a prefix. I keep ten cases of each on hand at all times.

Thank you so much!! We have been out of those for a long time. Thank you!

FX is the prefix. The label holders for shelves should also work on the basedecks, you just have to lift the basedeck up to pop it on.

Oh I do that as well. But there are some base decks that I couldn't lift. Maybe it's the way the Plano team installed the gondola(?)s.We have long resorted to just cutting the normal shelf label holder.

There are label strip holders that don't wrap around the bottom lip of the shelf, so you don't need to lift the basedecks. Also I think they look better since their angle is easier to see on the basedeck shelf. I'll try to remember to look up the part number tomorrow.

There are label strip holders that don't wrap around the bottom lip of the shelf, so you don't need to lift the basedecks. Also I think they look better since their angle is easier to see on the basedeck shelf. I'll try to remember to look up the part number tomorrow.

FX0001 is the part number for those. I have found using those on the basedeck results in having to replace them more often as they get run into by carts, pallets, flats, and tubs and don't hold up as well as the shelf strip holders that low down. They also pop out a lot.

FX0001 is the part number for those. I have found using those on the basedeck results in having to replace them more often as they get run into by carts, pallets, flats, and tubs and don't hold up as well as the shelf strip holders that low down. They also pop out a lot.

I find most of the broken label strip holders come from people being rough as hell ripping off ad signs. I know people want to get it over with but maybe not destroy things we need to pay for just because, please?

They are the perfect height to hit with flats and pallets. Which get parked one endcaps. Drives me nuts.

Back