MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

The label holders on the SL BTS shippers keep falling off and sticking to the floor seems like they could be designed better, I've used double sided tape and that doesn't work!

Why are there so many notebook bins I hate notebook bins

I got done building those thankfully, just got the freestanding bins left. They changed em up this year, weird semi-circle thing.

Oh and corporate can go fuck itself for giving out direction not to set until after the 4th but also giving us a "48 hour" challenge to get everything set and stocked. After our plano team got E2E'd. Idiots.

I got done building those thankfully, just got the freestanding bins left. They changed em up this year, weird semi-circle thing.

Oh and corporate can go fuck itself for giving out direction not to set until after the 4th but also giving us a "48 hour" challenge to get everything set and stocked. After our plano team got E2E'd. Idiots.

Freestanding stuff can fuck off until the day we set, agreed.

I just started today. Should be done by end of week provided I can get more storage space.

I just started today. Should be done by end of week provided I can get more storage space.
Ive got to support the team in cosmetics for a visit...I told my pptl I'm not worried about it since they are setting that notebook wall last...

I am also waiting on the freestanding bins until I can build them directly on the floorpad. I will have enough space to finish building the notebook and folder bins but that's it.

I am also waiting on the freestanding bins until I can build them directly on the floorpad. I will have enough space to finish building the notebook and folder bins but that's it.

The notebook/folder bins were twelve per box. The rest of the free standing are one per box right?

The notebook/folder bins were twelve per box. The rest of the free standing are one per box right?

Depends on what the new bins look like this year. Last year there were 2 boxes for each cluster of bins, with 2 sides in each box. Focals were contained to one box for each focal. This year could be different.

Two more boxes of notebook shippers.

I fucking hate the notebook shippers. Whatever clip they use is absolute shit

Never mind it was one box and it had four in it and not 12 like a thought.

Just the front bins and focals left to do next week and Im done

One of my focals (Yoobi) never came in... I've never had to deal with something this big missing. Should I my support it or can I order it on sap?
They haven't sent the last three for me. We will be ordering on sap. It's free in the grace period.

Any idea what the part number is for the entire shipper? I just found the individual parts on sap.

The faster way to get this to you would be to mySupport it. Just tell them you are missing the entire focal ism box and need it asap.

I was missing one piece for one of the freestanding bins and SAP said it would take 11 days to deliver- mySupport was shipping it to me in 3 days.

FUCK THIS SHITTY CRAYOLA SHIPPER

Haven't got to that one yet, I think it's going to be one of the last ones I build unless clearance patio blows out the door quicker now that it got marked down again today.

I did open & build the Cat & Jack focal....which ended up only being a basedeck shipper, nothing else. Pleasant surprise there!

Haven't got to that one yet, I think it's going to be one of the last ones I build unless clearance patio blows out the door quicker now that it got marked down again today.

I did open & build the Cat & Jack focal....which ended up only being a basedeck shipper, nothing else. Pleasant surprise there!

Definitely a pleasant surprise!

But all the shippers are done. This was quite a good BTS.

Definitely a pleasant surprise!

But all the shippers are done. This was quite a good BTS.

Only second year doing it, but I feel as though this wasn't nearly as badf (Although I never received our Yoobi Focal or my FOS Overheads).

Thank god too, because i am also "Signing guy" for my stores A&A 2.0 Remodel at the same time. I had to get this done before Home Innovation though.

So now the VML is taking down the women's jean wall for some retarded "outfit wall"

The container is full of her shit, we have four more convertibles floating around, and we're getting two more carts of softlines shelves we dont have room for

So now the VML is taking down the women's jean wall for some retarded "outfit wall"

The container is full of her shit, we have four more convertibles floating around, and we're getting two more carts of softlines shelves we dont have room for

My VML just did this too. Took half the women's denim wall away to create an outfit wall and took shelves out of the men's denim wall to hang "display" jeans. Really wonder what his plan is going to be when the new pogs come in to reset those -I know it's coming up in the next month or so.

He's also got a tub of wallet shelves sitting in the backroom he took out. Been sitting back there a for several weeks now and nobody has told him to clean it up. If it were Plano's tub, we would have been talked to multiple times by now. Frustrating.

I hung each part separately and then connected them, then fiddled with the wire placement because the things they sent us that were supposed to be 'adjustable' were crap.

Back