MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Was there a redwire in the past few months saying if we could toss the old 3x3 ad signing paper? Still only have the 3 types (sale/free giftcard/special) that they sent and can't find any others on sap yet.

I tossed mine already, as I needed the room. The new signs are on SAP, I don't have a specific part #, but in the search engine type 3x2, then filter the results to "best selling" and they should be near the top.

Was there a redwire in the past few months saying if we could toss the old 3x3 ad signing paper? Still only have the 3 types (sale/free giftcard/special) that they sent and can't find any others on sap yet.
I haven't yet, but I may pack them into my space. Heck I've got some 4x11 test signs running around still.

I haven't yet, but I may pack them into my space. Heck I've got some 4x11 test signs running around still.

4x11s are for the TV wall.

I'm still annoyed by how they handled the changeover to the 3x2s. They didn't communicate that in advance to let us know to stop ordering the 3x3s.

You can still order the old signs! Why? Just to trick stores into wasting money?

I'm still annoyed by how they handled the changeover to the 3x2s. They didn't communicate that in advance to let us know to stop ordering the 3x3s.

You can still order the old signs! Why? Just to trick stores into wasting money?

Exactly this! I ordered an entire case of sale 3x3 (20 packs) right before they sent the new stuff in. And now they will sit on a shelf unused. Very frustrating.

Ask your STL to ask to other stores if they can give you what you need.

It's what we're doing with the magna bars for the trail mix pushers because they never arrived.

Even after we ordered them.

In April.

Are you in the North East? if so what DC services you, As I may have some I can spare.

(Also the Heavy Duty bars (for Rugs, etc) also work with the new Trail mix pushers.

Did anyone here get the Our Generation Shop with the toys reset? Any idea what goes in the acrylic signholders on the passthrough panel?

Ofc MySupport has been less than helpful :confused:

So why did I get in a pallet of shelves for pets

what aisle is this for
Looks like a focal similar to the soda one?

These aren't the plain white ones for the tv wall, they were tested across the entire store especially in dry grocery where 7x11s get knocked off when removing product.

These aren't the plain white ones for the tv wall, they were tested across the entire store especially in dry grocery where 7x11s get knocked off when removing product.

Huh, but now they're doing those 3x11s for the EDLP push.

I wonder how much money they're dumping into redesigning the promo signs over and over and over.

Where do I get a PO# from a SAP order already created? I'm trying to rush an order and mysupport told me to send them the PO# so they can rush my order.

Where do I get a PO# from a SAP order already created? I'm trying to rush an order and mysupport told me to send them the PO# so they can rush my order.
I'm not sure, searching has never worked for me. I print my orders as I make them. Recycle paper after everything arrives or is cancelled after backorder.

With the recent upgrade of SAP, I haven't needed to look up a PO yet so I am not sure of what has changed but try this:

You'll need to know the shopping cart number or the order date to look it up in SAP. On SAP, instead of clicking on the Shop tab, I think you click on the tab that says Store Reports. You want to track a PO number. A grid should pop up where you need to fill in some info; you for sure need to enter the profit center which is your store number and then also enter either a shopping cart number or order date. Shopping cart number is best if you have it. Search and a PO number should appear. Use that for your mySupport, along with the order date.

Side note: I have tried getting mySupport to expedite an order before and it has failed, arriving basically when the original expected delivery date was. Hope you have better success!

Anyone get the new sale signs for pfresh? They are chalk boards. Like who the hell has time to write out every price for fruit, veggies, and meat. Not to mention they seem pretty small for the amount of info needing to be written on them.

With the recent upgrade of SAP, I haven't needed to look up a PO yet so I am not sure of what has changed but try this:

You'll need to know the shopping cart number or the order date to look it up in SAP. On SAP, instead of clicking on the Shop tab, I think you click on the tab that says Store Reports. You want to track a PO number. A grid should pop up where you need to fill in some info; you for sure need to enter the profit center which is your store number and then also enter either a shopping cart number or order date. Shopping cart number is best if you have it. Search and a PO number should appear. Use that for your mySupport, along with the order date.

Side note: I have tried getting mySupport to expedite an order before and it has failed, arriving basically when the original expected delivery date was. Hope you have better success!

Thanks for the info. I managed to send my support the PO number. Hopefully, I can get my order sooner then expected. If not, then this will be the first and last time trying to rush an order.

Anyone get the new sale signs for pfresh? They are chalk boards. Like who the hell has time to write out every price for fruit, veggies, and meat. Not to mention they seem pretty small for the amount of info needing to be written on them.
Not yet, can't wait for that hot mess.

What do you think needs to be written on them? Name and price are really it. COOL label should still be present.

I think the biggest benefit of them will be the ability to modify advertised pricing without creating a signage batch and running back to print signs.

I bet someone from corporate saw it at an upscale grocery store and thought it was a good idea. They probably didn't consider the possibility that the store doesn't actually write those signs. At my grocery store, the advertising department at corporate sends us the signs each week with the chalk writing already on them.

I bet someone from corporate saw it at an upscale grocery store and thought it was a good idea. They probably didn't consider the possibility that the store doesn't actually write those signs. At my grocery store, the advertising department at corporate sends us the signs each week with the chalk writing already on them.

This sounds like the worst corporate job ever...

What is your title?

"Chief of Chalk Caligraphy"

Back