MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Some people in my store want to take it home, put some pillows on it and use it as a love seat....
perfect for the fitting room waiting area... Lol

Speaking of baby furniture... whay fixture do the little cards for backroom located strollers go in?

We got those stupid baskets today. I'm sure that pallet is going to sit around the backroom for a few weeks, just like most of the checklane shippers that we get in.

Does it look like this

wo3xyimpo1dz.jpg

i found this on reddit
Found something ancient and dusty in the dark area of my fixture room today

Battleship! The only reason I have these are so that when I am forced to train new plano TM's I can use it to describe how to set pegs hooks.

Then I run to the hills to my signing pallet.

When these are discontinued these are going to be made into a rolling cart. I take to opening (8:00am huddle) with all the fixtures people left all over the place in the fixture room in small baskets.I will walkin/leave, halfway through (aprox. 8:15am), and then walk away.

So I have been reading some of the end to end stuff on here and asking at work but.... what is going to happen to us signing guys/gals? Should I be worried or not?

So I have been reading some of the end to end stuff on here and asking at work but.... what is going to happen to us signing guys/gals? Should I be worried or not?

I think it will depend on each store individually since it sounds like stores are implementing e2e differently. For me, my tl told me she did not anticipate my signing role changing much, but I may get my extra hours from a different work center instead of plano. However, plano at my store is still intact. We only lost one person to softlines, everyone else is still plano and we are still responsible for completing the workload every week. The exception is with salesplans which we were setting. Now we only set those if we are scheduled under hardlines hours, otherwise those are left for the salesfloor to figure out which they haven't been able to.

My tl felt like we would still need someone to sort and organize the signing pallets when they come in whether we had a Plano team or not. And we haven't fully transitioned any dept to a true e2e process yet so I am not worried. It also helps I have retail experience outside of Spot so an e2e type process is not something new to me.

I stg if they have one more problem eith the Isabel banner behind the mannequin Im throwing the fucking thing out

What kind of problem? Seems pretty simple to me. Do they just keep wanting to move it?

What kind of problem? Seems pretty simple to me. Do they just keep wanting to move it?

"Its too high its too low it fell"

I have three different leaders who want it three different ways.

Its more annoying because its right near a suppprt pole.

Throw it out then tell them it ripped and you mySupported for another one.

I think it will depend on each store individually since it sounds like stores are implementing e2e differently.

Exactly this, it depends on how your store does it. Our store has gone full E2E but there's no way in hell any major sets are getting done like that, so they're basically stealing former Plano people from other work centers. Only it's not working since there's not enough hours/people assigned to actually get the job done. I can't begin to imagine how Halloween/Christmas is going to get set and stocked. No one has any sort of plan on how to deal with 2day, since that was shoveled onto Plano in previous years.

Price changes are so far behind it's hilarious, if I need a good chuckle I check to see how much is in the gun.

However other stores in our district kept their plano/pricing teams intact and aren't struggling. Funny how that works.

"Its too high its too low it fell"

I have three different leaders who want it three different ways.

Its more annoying because its right near a suppprt pole.

Set it where they tell you the first time. Second time, offer to show them how in case they want it moved again.

On the subject, I was opening LOD for that launch (seems to be my fate), and we wanted to move the Isabel mannequin and banner, of course. Basically, I pried the holders off the ceiling with scissors and popped them back on. Is there some tool or something?

Set it where they tell you the first time. Second time, offer to show them how in case they want it moved again.

On the subject, I was opening LOD for that launch (seems to be my fate), and we wanted to move the Isabel mannequin and banner, of course. Basically, I pried the holders off the ceiling with scissors and popped them back on. Is there some tool or something?
Vml should be wav trained, especially in 2.0 or soon to be 2.0 stores. I was pleasantly surprised mine swapped the banners by herself.

Was there a redwire in the past few months saying if we could toss the old 3x3 ad signing paper? Still only have the 3 types (sale/free giftcard/special) that they sent and can't find any others on sap yet.

Back