MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

I honestly don't know how it works to tell you the truth. Please explain my little yellow friend.
As you read a thread and see posts you want to respond to click "+quote". When you get to the end click the "add quotes" button instead of just typing or hitting "quote". A little box pops up with every post you wanted to quote, you can add just one or add all.
Tying/locking displays down... Anyone have a good way of doing that? STL wants all displays locked down onto the shelves.
yeah, nope. Furniture, anything on the top tier off baby displays. Not small apps.

Gotta Vibe to be Guestcentric and Save the Sale.
no moving furniture is a safety issue and we have nice signs that Target provided that say as much. I am all for securing all the displays as anal as that sounds. If you don't need to see something with your hands unless you are blind.
Its purpose to give a 3d view. You dont need to pick it up.

Honestly if you have to lift a blender to make a decision on a blender you have greater issues afoot.

Heh, I had someone bring a display blender to SD to buy it, but wanted a discount because it didnt' have the lid. She apparently didn't notice that it also didn't have the chopping blades. Or a power cord. And I never did figure out how she got it off the shelf, because when I went back there at some later date, I saw that the small appliances were all tethered. Some with regular zip ties, some (like the blender) with metal bars across the face and down into the shelf.

Last edited:
signing pallet + supply pallet came in today but neither had my 7/11 holders for the 4th quarter push we were supposed to get in this week.. Hoping it comes through fedex or something because my store is bone-dry on them

signing pallet + supply pallet came in today but neither had my 7/11 holders for the 4th quarter push we were supposed to get in this week.. Hoping it comes through fedex or something because my store is bone-dry on them

ugh same

Wtf, went looking for more 7707 backer and realize they sent scalloped, herringbone, wood grain, etc we don't use anymore. Wtf? If I run short I'm going to kill someone.

Just use some backer paper that has at least, one circle on it. Target will love it.
Lol, at this point it looks odd where we've used those. The other store and etl remodel didn't ask what to use for a week, they just put up the little 7707 stuff.

What I want to know what the hell is the sales floor doing with them? Do they just toss them after ad takedown? Eat them? How in the world do we go through so many so quickly?

Back