MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Where the hell did you find this? ^_^

Also never ever, judge an overhead by the picture in the signing update. (They don't convey perspective, as almost all overheads are perspective driven by nature, It is when you find out that that fake perspective is actual god damn volume, that sucks.).

The Signing update last year made it look like it would be easier than Halloween this year.
Until you openned the box.

Same place as Amplified Gifting.

Log in to Workbench. Look for "Q4" near the search bar. The FOS is in the November section.

It looks like a big giant tied bow with trails behind it.

There was a message somewhere saying the majority of the inserts would be coming the week of the 17 th.

Hoping my blender and specialty cooking talkers come with them.
I feel like I've got five boxes from the 9/17 pallet. Haven't dug through the 10/1 pallet for anything but joy lab.

My remodel etl is excited that we can all except her go back to days after week 5 or 6. Fuck that. I want to stay overnights. Easier to fix shit without guests everywhere. And they are going to be super needy with the new home section I'll be living in for the next month.

I feel like I've got five boxes from the 9/17 pallet. Haven't dug through the 10/1 pallet for anything but joy lab.

My remodel etl is excited that we can all except her go back to days after week 5 or 6. Fuck that. I want to stay overnights. Easier to fix shit without guests everywhere. And they are going to be super needy with the new home section I'll be living in for the next month.

I had to go through this, THEN a month late, go through Project 62, and and change out all the backer paper we did a month before. As well as another round of Furniture Displays.

I know how you feel

After I see it, I wonder why Home Innovation isn't the Christmas Tree Flat,"I think it would actually work quite nicely" - A humble peon.

Can we talk about how we can view pogs on the zebras now because holy fuck
I weirdly can't view pogs on mine. I'm not sure if I'm not keyed in right, but it bothers me. Especially when I'm trying to match up the display signing.

If y'all have tips on that I will be forever grateful. It took me FOREVER to do food processors

THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED POWER AISLE OVERHEAD

YUP! I asked the same question last year.

if this captial F is your enterance it does over the lower line going this way >>>>>>>>>. directly infront of your front lanes.

The Monster last year, went just past the "Stem", right where both meet. pretty much ending at the end of See-Spot. (Navigating the obstacles here is something not included in the set time). This year we have Track Lights, which always seem to be in the place I don't need them to be.

If you scan the pog header it will be a blue link down below just like signs and labels. It might be slowly rolling out so it may not have even hit your store yet. Also I noticed not all pog's were showing up today, so scan a few pog headers. With ours the pog images dropped in the morning and then by the afternoon the sign/fixture list etc had shown up.

Not all POG's are showing up as viewable as well. Also they seem to be the ones you really want to view ;p

3782-58aac0bfa459093f42901dddd7371931.jpg
3783-f5820aec1a5d8f63f2ef5db05c43df22.jpg
3784-948f3f684e35effa7b79a286f37649f6.jpg

I don't have the instructions anymore, but this is what it looks like. The wood pieces go in the bottom

Is this supposed to be in all Target stores? We don't have it in mine and we are done remodeling in this section.

Also, what is this "SIGN Inssht... " mean? It said instruction but I was wondering if it's something to put up in an aisle?

I'm not the signing person. Just curious. Thank you!

I had to go through this, THEN a month late, go through Project 62, and and change out all the backer paper we did a month before. As well as another round of Furniture Displays.

I know how you feel

After I see it, I wonder why Home Innovation isn't the Christmas Tree Flat,"I think it would actually work quite nicely" - A humble peon.
You need too come work these remodel overnights with me and keep me sane. Went spelunking in the containers today... three more pallets of market fixtures. Two pallet of Dec home, one stationary/ hia. They keep asking for backer paper that's no longer being used. Which I just threw out yesterday because... Its no longer used.

None of the video game stuff was put up, top toys, they sent the wrong checklane holders to replace the stickers...argh.

Not even thinking about track lighting being in my way. Pretending it will be fine.

Is this supposed to be in all Target stores? We don't have it in mine and we are done remodeling in this section.

Also, what is this "SIGN Inssht... " mean? It said instruction but I was wondering if it's something to put up in an aisle?

I'm not the signing person. Just curious. Thank you!

If you have the project 62 flat then you probably should have that ladder.

"Sign inssht" I'm guessing you saw on a linelisting, that's just the instruction sheet for whatever signing thing they put on that POG. Normally they don't put it in the linelisting, really depends on whoever made the POGs and if they were paying attention. It can come in handy if they forgot to put the instructions in the box with the signing, usually it can be looked up on SAP with the DPCI.

Anyone possibly have the numbers for the cooler/freezer shelves, but the ones where the top detaches from a left and right bracket?

Check the pog for the correct numbers, otherwise try searching "Tyler cooler shelves." Also when you go to order them you will need to know the serial number and/or model number for your freezers. Not all stores have the same ones and SAP will not let you submit the order unless you add those numbers to your order. If I remember right, you also need to indicate if your stl approved ordering the shelves as well because they are not cheap.

So my TL told me today, that we would be going overnight for Hearth & Home, and that I was legit, going to have to build a house.

They refused to show me a picture as it is extremely hush, hush I guess.

You know, it's a good thing that (overall) I enjoy building all this shit. Build a fucking house.... Does this mean we can add in the hearth (light a fire) on our own?

When does this launch anyway?

You know, it's a good thing that (overall) I enjoy building all this shit. Build a fucking house.... Does this mean we can add in the hearth (light a fire) on our own?

When does this launch anyway?
Week of November 4th or 5th, which ever one is a Sunday.

The good thing is, this might be getting me out of, Ambivalent Gifting, or wait what was it? lol

Which means I can shit atop the porch, of the House that I built in the middle of the store, while I watch our softlines team try and build 3D Puzzles. All the while complaining that this is bullshit, and "not their job". Meanwhile I roll into the fitting room to place 3 new Softlines Transitions Signs, on top of the last 25 I put there, that haven't even been opened.

And no one cares. No one.

This could get interesting

They want TaT set by Nov 3. The 48 hour challenge, created by people who will never have to do it themselves.

Hearth and Hand launches on Nov 5th.

And this right here is why I hate building so many things. Yes, let's please add a brand launch immediately after TaT which is (at least for me) the signing tm's craziest week of the year. Overheads everywhere, tree flat, decorated trees big and small, lit outdoor displays, wrap bins, more wrap bins, assorted small shelf shippers, table covers, ornament bins/tables, focal in TaT, etc. Sure, I can build a house in there too!

Back