MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Anyone get their hunter signing yet? I am verrrrry. curious as to how big of pain in the ass is.
Our store started putting it together today. The biggest prob would be if you aren't a 2.0 store there is a huge box to hang. Easy to put together big pain to hang. If you remember the Tom's box overhead it is almost that size. There are a few other banners to hang too. What was weird is there are decals...for the carpet. Can't wait to see how well that works out. Oh and I can't forget the delightful seasonal tables that get stacked on top of one another. Our pmt got special legs in for the tables fyi.

? I have gotten no new display curtains , and recently threw mine away (today). Was about 3 repacks worth, but none showing on Planogram?, not just on the Zebra, but also pog images, and line listing.

You know what, I don't care, flex it (fuck it)
We went from three sections on one aisle and two sections on the other to two. Although the second one thinks it sets above the real curtains so I've got it tiered...

We lost almost all of them.

Thank god.

Fuck curtain displays.

Our store started putting it together today. The biggest prob would be if you aren't a 2.0 store there is a huge box to hang. Easy to put together big pain to hang. If you remember the Tom's box overhead it is almost that size. There are a few other banners to hang too. What was weird is there are decals...for the carpet. Can't wait to see how well that works out. Oh and I can't forget the delightful seasonal tables that get stacked on top of one another. Our pmt got special legs in for the tables fyi.

I don't think my PMT got the legs. What a fucking stupid idea. Like "hey y'know those heavy-fucking tables LET'S STACK THEM"

On one of the pogs, there are displays for sections 3 and 4. Sections 3 and 4 is full of product. So, I issued a MySupport and their response was to not set duplicate displays instead of product. I explained that they are not duplicates. Got no response and they closed the case... Okay, thanks MySupport!

Has anyone seen the hunter overhead video yet? It doesn't look that bad... Definitely doesn't look like it'll take me 8 hours...

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the hunter overhead video yet? It doesn't look that bad... Definitely doesn't look like it'll take me 8 hours...
Hunter overhead video? There is a video? I get to set mine tomorrow without anything saying Hunter as I am off for the weekend, and filling in as PPTL. It doesn't look too bad, but with track lights and support poles I can see some obstacles.

We got them for water bottles in spring goods in Jan I think... haven't heard diddly squat about them since so l assume they work. I'd like the magnet to be a hair stronger for some areas.

I used some of these today in digestive health. You are absolutely right - the magnets need to be stronger. Was so excited to use them, but because they aren't as strong as they need to be now I am "meh" about them. Such a bummer.

I used some of these today in digestive health. You are absolutely right - the magnets need to be stronger. Was so excited to use them, but because they aren't as strong as they need to be now I am "meh" about them. Such a bummer.

I asked my plano TM to use them on our "Pain" pog, When there is merchandise, and many Magnetic dividers holding, I think they will play off each other. Either way, all you have to do is slap it on the shelf, and its exactly the same as it was.

(at least I hope, I asked the TM to do it for a"Stress Test", before I ordered thousands.

? I have gotten no new display curtains , and recently threw mine away (today). Was about 3 repacks worth, but none showing on Planogram?, not just on the Zebra, but also pog images, and line listing.

You know what, I don't care, flex it (fuck it)
We can send you our spares, our signing TM is hoarding them.

I asked my plano TM to use them on our "Pain" pog, /snip
Aren't most pogs 'Pain' pogs. Because thats what they cause.

I asked my plano TM to use them on our "Pain" pog, When there is merchandise, and many Magnetic dividers holding, I think they will play off each other. Either way, all you have to do is slap it on the shelf, and its exactly the same as it was.

(at least I hope, I asked the TM to do it for a"Stress Test", before I ordered thousands.

I get a laugh every time I see some shit like "A049ABC: Pain"

I am definitely not going to do a bulk order of these, but I will order them in place of the adhesive ones. They probably work better for boxier items and not the round Metamucil containers I used them for.

What I would really like to see is a modified pusher that could work as a simple divider. Take out the pusher part, shorten the width of the current divider piece base, and remove the clear front tab, but still have it able to lock into the front lip piece. You'd have a divider that locks into place without leaving a sticky residue on the shelf.

Today was a waste of 5 hours of my life. They had me come in at 6am, alone because my stores pregnant signer doesn’t do fridays, and when I’m barely signing trained to begin with. PPTL doesn’t know what I’m supposed to do. SFETL didn’t come in til 7:30 so I ended up helping pog til she came in. She told me to build overhead so I did. Then I was told hang it, then don’t hang it (Because huge visit today for same day shipping launch). I couldn’t figure out the spacing for the ceiling clips. If it’s hard for you signers to put up, I don’t feel as stupid. But my VMTL didn’t know what I was supposed to do either. Ughhhhhhh. I don’t know why they didn’t just ask me to do an overnight so I could join the rest of the team setting hunter

Last edited:
We decided to use rolling shelves like the vitamin aisle. Works great, tho it did help that we were in a remodel so ordering them came fairly quick.

I am definitely not going to do a bulk order of these, but I will order them in place of the adhesive ones. They probably work better for boxier items and not the round Metamucil containers I used them for.

What I would really like to see is a modified pusher that could work as a simple divider. Take out the pusher part, shorten the width of the current divider piece base, and remove the clear front tab, but still have it able to lock into the front lip piece. You'd have a divider that locks into place without leaving a sticky residue on the shelf.

Hunter overhead video? There is a video? I get to set mine tomorrow without anything saying Hunter as I am off for the weekend, and filling in as PPTL. It doesn't look too bad, but with track lights and support poles I can see some obstacles.
We built the tables plus grass cover yesterday. Pmt and one from sister store built alls. I just need to watch video, put up sails, logo box and puddles. Then help push product.

I am looking for a movable divider to place in pfresh between the bacon pog and the section next to it. It's not the permanent one that is screwed into the cooler, but one that can be moved around as needed; similar to the one used to separate chemicals/charcoal and paper on a high capacity wall. Does this even actually exist? And if it does, what is it called in SAP?

My etl-log asked me to find one as it has been mentioned in our Steritech visits more than once. I was able to find shelf dividers for bacon and ordered those for the interim, but would like to find this elusive divider that has never been there but apparently should be.

Any helpful insights are most welcome!

I am looking for a movable divider to place in pfresh between the bacon pog and the section next to it. It's not the permanent one that is screwed into the cooler, but one that can be moved around as needed; similar to the one used to separate chemicals/charcoal and paper on a high capacity wall. Does this even actually exist? And if it does, what is it called in SAP?

My etl-log asked me to find one as it has been mentioned in our Steritech visits more than once. I was able to find shelf dividers for bacon and ordered those for the interim, but would like to find this elusive divider that has never been there but apparently should be.

I think I have one floating around somewhere. I'll have to check when I go in on Wednesday

Does anyone know the part number for the red metal magnetic boards that are used in clerical?? My dtl wants 8 ordered for a pilot but we can't find them on sap

Anyone else hours drop off again for the next few weeks? TWT for the future looks light and I always get nervous that they might forget about little old me. Drop me in Hardlines or SFS for gold sake, please.

Anyone else hours drop off again for the next few weeks? TWT for the future looks light and I always get nervous that they might forget about little old me. Drop me in Hardlines or SFS for gold sake, please.
Yep. I'm down to 20 hours next week. From the comments on another thread, it looks like it is company wide. I have a feeling that since April is the last month of Q1 they are cutting back hours to pad profits for the quarterly report.

Clear? Egg divider, should be in line listing for that pog still. Not at store today though.

Twt is light, my whole team is heading to a remodel store indefinitely to grab hours and better shift choices.

Back