MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

For those that had a recent remodel and are using fabric CSE. Did you remove all the old cardboard CSE panels in hardlines? If you did, are the top gondolas just left blank or is there suppose to be some kind of new cover or backpaper for it?

I'm not entirely sure how the CSE relates to the gondolas.

I'm not entirely sure how the CSE relates to the gondolas.

fjUyx9B.jpg

Maybe I'm using wrong terminology. But the part behind the green panel sign, above the vacuum displays. You leave that blank? (^not my store) We have a lot of those white with grey Target logo and most are turning yellow. I want to get rid of it.

Last edited:
BTW what exactly is ODL and CSE?

ODL is OutDoor Living and CSE is Coordinated Store Environment.

fjUyx9B.jpg

Maybe I'm using wrong terminology. But the part behind the green panel sign, above the vacuum displays. You leave that blank? (^not my store) We have a lot of those white with grey Target logo and most are turning yellow. I want to get rid of it.

Our remodel doesn't have those.

Has anyone else hung their made by design endcap overheads? Two of them are located to room essentials end caps. My pptl said if that's where it's tied to then hang it up... Uh no... I will not put a new only at target ism over a room essentials end cap..

Has anyone else hung their made by design endcap overheads? Two of them are located to room essentials end caps. My pptl said if that's where it's tied to then hang it up... Uh no... I will not put a new only at target ism over a room essentials end cap..

One should be above the MBD bath endcap, one above the MBD mattress pad endcap, one above the MBD closet org display-only endcap, and one above the MBD laundry endcap.

I have 4 made by design endcaps in domestic/storage. It's weird yours is tied to a location. Mine doesnt have a plano/location for it.

I have 4 made by design endcaps in domestic/storage. It's weird yours is tied to a location. Mine doesnt have a plano/location for it.
Well, they weren't really tied. I just went to the twt and looked for white goods / towels pog. Followed that to a room essentials end cap. My laundry and closet overheads are up

Walked the floor again. Found the mattress endcap. Still no MBD bath set

Last edited:
Well, they weren't really tied. I just went to the twt and looked for white goods / towels pog. Followed that to a room essentials end cap. My laundry and closet overheads are up

Walked the floor again. Found the mattress endcap. Still no MBD bath set

Ok what if you type in this DPCI 064-08-0534 (Mbd shower liner), check what POG it's under with a Zebra. There should be one under dept. 174. That's the pog the overhead goes over. At least for me.

I have a RE towel endcap as well next to it. But that's obviously a different one.

so not sure if this is a thing anymore, but i may or may not have thrown out a bunch of "coming soon to target" signs when i was going on a throwing away binge in our chaotic fixture room. does anyone know what i'm talking about? can we even order more of these? i tried to look on sap but i couldn't find anything. iirc the signs were dated from 2009 which is why i threw them out.

i've just been manually making the signs in the meantime (and we've only needed them 2 of them in the 2 months since i've thrown them out lol) but if anyone has a number that'd be great.

so not sure if this is a thing anymore, but i may or may not have thrown out a bunch of "coming soon to target" signs when i was going on a throwing away binge in our chaotic fixture room. does anyone know what i'm talking about? can we even order more of these? i tried to look on sap but i couldn't find anything. iirc the signs were dated from 2009 which is why i threw them out.

i've just been manually making the signs in the meantime (and we've only needed them 2 of them in the 2 months since i've thrown them out lol) but if anyone has a number that'd be great.

We have some "Look for something new coming soon" signs but we aren't allowed to use them. Ever. So I am the only one at my store who knows where the stash is. My stash is a bit inaccessible at the moment but I can try to dig them out tomorrow for the number.

Otherwise, search terms I would try in SAP are: coming soon signs, 11×11 signs, look for something new signs. Or just search in the Permanent Signage section on there; you may stumble upon them by pure accident (or find other treasures while you are looking).

We have some "Look for something new coming soon" signs but we aren't allowed to use them. Ever. So I am the only one at my store who knows where the stash is. My stash is a bit inaccessible at the moment but I can try to dig them out tomorrow for the number.

Otherwise, search terms I would try in SAP are: coming soon signs, 11×11 signs, look for something new signs. Or just search in the Permanent Signage section on there; you may stumble upon them by pure accident (or find other treasures while you are looking).

awesome, thanks! i'll give that a go when i go in this morning.

Ok what if you type in this DPCI 064-08-0534 (Mbd shower liner), check what POG it's under with a Zebra. There should be one under dept. 174. That's the pog the overhead goes over. At least for me.

I have a RE towel endcap as well next to it. But that's obviously a different one.

..... And it's not tied/set. Go figure. I get shit for not having it up because they're auditing the leader assessment when there's no where to put them

I didn't even get mine. Mysupport was no help.

fjUyx9B.jpg

Is this higher than two sheets of backer covers?

..... And it's not tied/set. Go figure. I get shit for not having it up because they're auditing the leader assessment when there's no where to put them
Go find where it should be on the adjacency. Bonus points if the asshats put it in the wrong spot after.

You guys see what is replacing the Monthly signing update? It's called the Non-Pog Signing Guide. You can see the first one if you click the link in this weeks Merch Update. I think it looks way better and organizes it nicer.

Also apparently we are getting Fabric CSEs kinda like the ones in the Hearth and Hand set.

You guys see what is replacing the Monthly signing update? It's called the Non-Pog Signing Guide. You can see the first one if you click the link in this weeks Merch Update. I think it looks way better and organizes it nicer.

Also apparently we are getting Fabric CSEs kinda like the ones in the Hearth and Hand set.

They're a little annoying to put up but I vastly prefer fabric CSE.

I still haven't finished putting up all the other CSE falcon boards from the last time they switched all of it out. Guess I won't need to worry about that anymore, can cross that off the bottom of my to do list.

Back