MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

What a week so far. Plano starting early in infants and already taking down half the car seats displays. Got 2 pallets of infant displays yesterday and had to sort 3 pallets of signing. One for the new softline brand. I only have 2 1/2 days scheduled.

And I'm in charge of all softline signing.

Sorry need to vent.

Last edited:
What a week so far. Plano starting early in infants and already taking down half the car seats displays. Got 2 pallets of infant displays yesterday and had to sort 3 pallets of signing. One for the new softline brand. I only have 2 1/2 days scheduled.

And I'm in charge of all softline signing.

Sorry need to vent.
My new sletl is losing her crap over this brand launch. Seriously. Moveable wall isn't on pmt scope. Many won't be helping build. You've been warned.

Small new hiring banner is 4476067 $58.71 hopefully the bigger one will come up if you search that. Bigger one was over a hundred bucks last year.

Anyone else finish their produce ism refresh? Vrails don't even look that different. I do like the fabric overheads though. The cardboard ones that were there before sucked and kept peeling apart. Only issue so far is the meat bunker sign doesn't fit. Other than that, it looks good.

Next week will be toys and infants. Last year pissed me off when my pptl told pog not to remove any ism or displays even if they were not CF. I seriously hate my pptl... I know she's going to try some bullshit again.

Anyone else finish their produce ism refresh? Vrails don't even look that different. I do like the fabric overheads though. The cardboard ones that were there before sucked and kept peeling apart. Only issue so far is the meat bunker sign doesn't fit. Other than that, it looks good.

Next week will be toys and infants. Last year pissed me off when my pptl told pog not to remove any ism or displays even if they were not CF. I seriously hate my pptl... I know she's going to try some bullshit again.

In all fairness, there was a transition not too long ago where they fucked up and didn't keep the ism on pog even though it was supposed to stay. But I went ahead and tossed all mine that didn't scan to the new pogs (we started early and I don't have room to keep stuff that *might* go back up).

Finished up the produce ism this morning. My meat bunker ism fit. Not sure how your bunker is set up. Mine is an endcap and 2 long sides; the ism fit along the sides, not the endcap.

I'm not a fan of the fact that APPARENTLY Original Use and Wild Fable launch next week.

So we have toys, 2 clothing branches, and infants resetting.

My store did mini early so we should've been able to do the easy infants POGs.

They better be ahead.

I'm not a fan of the fact that APPARENTLY Original Use and Wild Fable launch next week.

So we have toys, 2 clothing branches, and infants resetting.

My store did mini early so we should've been able to do the easy infants POGs.

They better be ahead.

If you've gone thru a store remodel since Christmas, toys shouldn't be too bad, most of the moves will be in Lego. I can't speak to baby because my store is part of a new baby dept test so our transition got deleted since we'll be remodeling it. But the transition manual says minimal changes.

For me, I only got in 7x11 signs for Wild Fable but I am A&A 2.0. Others may have more. Original Use has more signing but the VM is going to do those this weekend. I only need to hang the overhead.

If you've gone thru a store remodel since Christmas, toys shouldn't be too bad, most of the moves will be in Lego. I can't speak to baby because my store is part of a new baby dept test so our transition got deleted since we'll be remodeling it. But the transition manual says minimal changes.

For me, I only got in 7x11 signs for Wild Fable but I am A&A 2.0. Others may have more. Original Use has more signing but the VM is going to do those this weekend. I only need to hang the overhead.

I became an A&A 2.0/Baby 360 store. It's not so much the fact that it'll be hard, it's the fact that it's just a lot of work.

Is your test the Nursery pilot?

I became an A&A 2.0/Baby 360 store. It's not so much the fact that it'll be hard, it's the fact that it's just a lot of work.

Is your test the Nursery pilot?

Probably. It's called Swaddle and it will look way more boutique like than the current set up, even Baby 360. The pics I've seen it reminds me of Buy Buy Baby or Babies R Us.

I built all the displays on Thursday which was my last signing shift of the week.

My PTL God bless her soul went with the entire team on Friday and set most babies and even put up new displays and took down the old displays

So Friday when I walked in for my SFS shift most of babies was done. I just have to do the signing on Monday.

When we set Wild Fable last week we were missing the movable wall panel signs but they arrived over the weekend. Haven't seen anything about back wall signing though.

Anyone else missing backwall Wild fable signs/fixture? I thought maybe those were CSE fabrics but it didn't match the picture.
None here either. No new paper or fabric. Mysupport still open about it.

Two of three boxes of nop ism done. Just the hanging signs left.

None here either. No new paper or fabric. Mysupport still open about it.

Two of three boxes of nop ism done. Just the hanging signs left.

I checked the VMG again and it says only 2.0 wrap store (those with special 2ft white backwall) will receive backwall signing. Looks like I'm good now.

I checked the VMG again and it says only 2.0 wrap store (those with special 2ft white backwall) will receive backwall signing. Looks like I'm good now.
That what my brand new sltl said... but if we are killing exhil and moss shouldn't the cse update at least? That fabric cse is in the non-pog update but I've not received it...

I got one new fabric CSE for young contemporary.

For some fucking reason my store went overnight to do the Wild Fable. It's ETL-Softlines STYLE :rolleyes:, a softlines TL, and the VM-Softlines. They fucking better do the signing.

I got one new fabric CSE for young contemporary.

For some fucking reason my store went overnight to do the Wild Fable. It's ETL-Softlines STYLE :rolleyes:, a softlines TL, and the VM-Softlines. They fucking better do the signing.

My store had 4 people overnight and they didn't do it. I gave the signing to my style etl and left it as that.

How fucking long does it take to set up clothes

These idiots probably spent an hour debating which color goes where. What a fucking waste of time like they're not even done pushing it yet. They had eight fucking hours!

Back